OT - Part 4 who said we are posting for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats for the DCL info! I was worried it might be a bit too, 'ont the go, all the time', dance lessons start by the pool in 10 minutes type affair.
I'd like to apologise if this statement has offended anybody?

It was in no way meant as an offence to anyone going on a DC, as you all know I'd love to go on one, just am a bit too lazy for fun packed holidays on my long vacations.

Wooh hooh!! Just noticed posts have disapeared off here .... I think I am in trouble!! Whoops!
Yeah, I'm in trouble but dont know why! So apologies if i've hurt anyones feelings!

Honestly have never meant too (well not on the DIS anyway lol)

There was this one time in primary school when a girl stabbed herself in the arm with a pencil and ran to the teacher and blamed it on me - she faced my wrath!

Yes thanks Diane - its been good. Ive got a few things finished that I needed to do

I love it when I can get things finished up, I'm finally up to date with my paperwork now to start on the register for next half term, we have two staff meetings (Friday afternoon and Monday evening) and if I time everything right I shouldn't have to do any pre-school work over the half-term. :cool1:

Folks if you feel the need to discuss board decisions please send a PM to the moderators. Otherwise the thread will be closed :)

So Gemmybear are you going to book a DCL trip?

I would like to the next time we go to WDW - I want to go to Castaway Cay :goodvibes , maybe tag it into a WDW holiday. Not for a while though as my bf has imposed a 3 year ban in between WDW trips :scared1:

Were only going to DLRP becuase I paid for it!:lmao:

I would like to the next time we go to WDW - I want to go to Castaway Cay :goodvibes , maybe tag it into a WDW holiday. Not for a while though as my bf has imposed a 3 year ban in between WDW trips :scared1:

Hahaha, w're only going to DLH *** i paid too!!!

We are like in the same relationship!!

:rotfl: :lmao:

I must admit I went to see Jimmy Nail in concert and he signed my CD cover :flower3:

My Mum has seen him several times and loves him!! It's how I became a tad partical to his music! And Spender. And Auf Weidersehn Pet.... And Crocodile Shoes.... And pretty much everything else he's ever done!

Bob xoxoxox

I've managed to wrange the trip to Tokyo Disney next year though :goodvibes

As it will be a cultural trip (ahem!) with the addition of Disney and the hello kitty theme park :rotfl:

My brother will be working over there next year so I will be visiting him :)

I love it when I can get things finished up, I'm finally up to date with my paperwork now to start on the register for next half term, we have two staff meetings (Friday afternoon and Monday evening) and if I time everything right I shouldn't have to do any pre-school work over the half-term. :cool1:

Yay!! :cool1:

Bob xoxoxox

My Mum has seen him several times and loves him!! It's how I became a tad partical to his music! And Spender. And Auf Weidersehn Pet.... And Crocodile Shoes.... And pretty much everything else he's ever done!

Bob xoxoxox

Jimmy Nail :rotfl:

I've managed to wrange the trip to Tokyo Disney next year though :goodvibes

As it will be a cultural trip (ahem!) with the addition of Disney and the hello kitty theme park :rotfl:

My brother will be working over there next year so I will be visiting him :)

We should start a hello kitty thread ;) :lmao:

Anyway I'm off now, I knew it wouldn't take long before i go into trouble again.

Night guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter