OT - Part 4 who said we are posting for the record

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear jackie,

i have been a very good girl this year,

and from dlp I would like a waffle with chocolae sauce, a scoop of ben & jerrys and some whipped cream in the shape of a mickey head!

:rotfl:

Dear Jackie - Ive been a good girl as well and would like a big cocktail :goodvibes

dear jackie,

and from dlp I would like a waffle with chocolae sauce, a scoop of ben & jerrys and some whipped cream in the shape of a mickey head!

Firstly, have you REALLY been a good girl this year?
Secondly, will you share that!!

dear jackie,

I have a Mickey waffle maker - thats what we had today with ice cream ,maple syrup and choclate sprinkles :lovestruc

dear jackie,

That really made me laugh - might be a bit messy by the time it gets to you though!

Dear Jackie,

I have also been a very good girl this year.... Would consider bringing back Sulley from his Meet and Greet point for me?

Thank you.

Bob (Aged 20 and three quarters....).... x

Dear Jackie,

I've tried really hard to be a good boy this year...

I'm not asking for very much, but please bring me back a nice DLRP pin to add to my gradually growing collection.

Thank you,

Rob

Evening - does anyone know if Montana rooms have a hairdryer?

Yes they do.. or at least the one we stayed in did lol. Not very powerful at all though. We brought our own, if not, DD and I will be there all night! (We both have thick hair).

Dear Jackie,

I have also been a very good girl this year.... Would consider bringing back Sulley from his Meet and Greet point for me?

Thank you.

Bob (Aged 20 and three quarters....).... x
OMg!!!!

if bob gets sulley then I want the carriage from auberge!!!!

Hello!! How are we all this evening??

Jackie!! your going to DLP tomoz!! have a wonderful time.. and enjoy all the lovely halloweeny stuff... oh if you want to see Jack and Sally on the pre parade they stoped just in front on the end of the shops towards the castle...I'm pretty sure the had a little walk around.. we were stood down by walts and the splatchmobile was just up from us.

Dear Jackie,

I have been a good girl this year could you please bring me back the castle please to put in my backgarden as its looking a bit sparse.

Many thanks

Gemma

(a young 25 years old)

P.s. Will pay surcharge if your luggage is over the 20kg limit

Dear Jackie,

I have been a good girl this year could you please bring me back the castle please to put in my backgarden as its looking a bit sparse.

Many thanks

Gemma

(a young 25 years old)

P.s. Will pay surcharge if your luggage is over the 20kg limit

Don't forget - the airlines won't actually accept anything over about 40kg or not any more - surcharge or no surcharge.

So, I guess you're going to have supply Jackie with something suitable for breaking the castle apart (carefully of course)...

Dear Jackie,

I've tried really hard to be a good boy this year...

I'm not asking for very much, but please bring me back a nice DLRP pin to add to my gradually growing collection.

Thank you,

Rob

:laughing: That reminds me of when I was about six and my parents took me to meet Santa Claus at the Metro Centre.... My parents always arranged my presents beautifully on the sofa, but they weren't wrapped. When Santa asked what I wanted for Christmas I said: "I don't want a lot, but I would like them wrapped up please...!" and looked sweetly at him. He looked at my parents like they were monsters and said: "Of Course Sweetheart- They will ALL be wrapped up with pretty bows on." and glared at my parents.... He then gave me a huge pressie out of the bag... :goodvibes My parents were very embarrassed!! I wouldn't care, but I used to get loads and loads of presents!! I was a little Madam really!

Bob xoxox

:laughing: That reminds me of when I was about six and my parents took me to meet Santa Claus at the Metro Centre.... My parents always arranged my presents beautifully on the sofa, but they weren't wrapped. When Santa asked what I wanted for Christmas I said: "I don't want a lot, but I would like them wrapped up please...!" and looked sweetly at him. He looked at my parents like they were monsters and said: "Of Course Sweetheart- They will ALL be wrapped up with pretty bows on." and glared at my parents.... He then gave me a huge pressie out of the bag... :goodvibes My parents were very embarrassed!! I wouldn't care, but I used to get loads and loads of presents!! I was a little Madam really!

Bob xoxox

Haha I'm going to see Santa at DLRP this Xmas! Do you think I am too old to sit on his knee?

I just wanted to share something with you all!!!...........................

P1020785.jpg

DLRP Tipi's!!!!!!:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!