OT - Need original baby boy name...

My son is named Rio. It is easy for every one to pronounce and spell since everyoen is familiar with Rio Grande or Rio de Janerio, but unique (we have met one other child named Rio and DH and I each knew one Rio about our ages long ago).

Judging from discussions I've had with family and friends, it seems like as soon as you think you've found a name that is original and different, you start hearing it all over! :confused3

My DS's name is DL. People usually repeat it back to us/him the first time, just to make sure they heard correctly. After that, it's not a problem.

Of course, we have no hope of ever finding him a personalized pencil or keychain off the rack. :)

DS goes to a small private school and I have heard a few there that I think are pretty original.
DS's name is Brenden
His friends,
Greyson
Hudson
Caiden
Caleb
Brody
Brock
Kolby

I have a cousin named Deagan
I've always LOVED the name Atticus
And finally my niece has a Zander in her class (on a side note, his twin brother's name is Alex) how cute

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter