OT: Guess the date and time that Colson39's (Chris & Beth) baby will be Born!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Nicole, that picture came out amazing! You do such great work!! Beth is getting ready to get released right now, so I can't show her the picture yet, but I can't wait, she is going to flip! And I know her mom is going to absolutely love it!

All of you are the best, people don't really realize what a community we have here, and all of you prove it every day. Thank you so much!!!

I saw your picture on another thread and responded there first. Congratulations, Reilly is absolutely precious!

lol, I just saw your other post, thanks!! He takes after his mom, I'll just give him the brains I guess ;)

OK, I have been living under a rock I guess. I have been watching for a new thread to start with the announcement.

CONGRATS!!!! :cheer2:

I LOVE new babies. A neighbor just had a baby, I kept her 17 month old while she went to the hospital. When I went to visit I didn't want to give her the baby back. :cloud9: I love that pic of your wife and baby. That has to be the most beautiful new mom pic I have ever seen. It makes me long for another baby, except I never looked that good after giving birth. :lovestruc

Congrats again and I hope you are all still doing well.

I have a bunch more pictures, I'm going to upload some more over the weekend, stay tuned ;)

I am new to the boards, but wanted to offer my congratulations to the newest member of your family. He is beautiful! Enjoy your new daddy status.

Candace

Been away from the boards for awhile -- sorry I missed the big moment!

Congratulations! Beautiful family!

Congratulations ! Reilly is a beautiful baby. I'll be waiting to see him in his Mickey ears.:goodvibes

Congrats!! Your son is awesome, but I wanted to tell you that your wife is beautiful! That pic you have up of her and the baby will be one that she will cherish for life!!!

I am happy for both of you!!

Chris - please give our best to Beth, and give Reilly a big DIS hug for all of us! :grouphug:

I'm going to close this thread now. But, feel free to keep posting your pictures in the Chit Chat thread! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter