OT - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should base some of my quiz questions on it next month... ;)

What post number in chat thread x...?

Maybe I should base some of my quiz questions on it next month... ;)

What post number in chat thread x...?

If you want to read back in the chat threads Mr Stitch I think you''ll find I suggested that (about 2 threads ago) :rotfl:

I thought you'd support the idea - it would make your life much easier as moderators because nobody (including the people who frequent this thread) would be able to pass the test :lmao:

Right, I'm off now!!

Jackie- Have a fantastic time at DLRP!!

Bob xoxoxox

I thought you'd support the idea - it would make your life much easier as moderators because nobody (including the people who frequent this thread) would be able to pass the test :lmao:

I know when to :worship: to the masters of this thread. My two finger typing is no match for the speedsters here :surfweb:

I know when to :worship: to the masters of this thread. My two finger typing is no match for the speedsters here :surfweb:

Fair enough, but at least you don't need to type to moderate - so long as you're reading speed is quick enough, I assume you can just hover your finger over the F5 key and read very quickly :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter