• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poppie you will get a new notification to say that you are now at the Cheyenne rather than the Santa Fe...oh and congratulations and enjoy being a Cowgirl :)

Poppie you will get a new notification to say that you are now at the Cheyenne rather than the Santa Fe...oh and congratulations and enjoy being a Cowgirl :)

Morning :)

Thanks for that, i guess i will just have to wait until it comes through.
I am even more excited now as i love the Cheyenne, and all for an extra £8.40. I might even be tempted to have the buffet one evening.

Morning Poppie :wave2:

No worries! I love the Cheyenne buffet. Been three times recently and we've never had a bad experience!

I was a little dissapointed when I got upgraded from the Cheyenne as I was really looking forward to being a Cowboy :goodvibes

I did consider adding half board standard to our booking but as my Daughters favourite 2 restaurnats are Planet Hollywood and Rainforest cafe i couldn't really see the point.
The buffet at the Cheyenne sounds really good though.If you are not using half board vouchers do you pay before you eat or after? how does it work?

You pay before you eat. As you walk into the restuarant there are two seperate queue's, one for reservations and one without. Proceed down the one that applies and then you will be sent to a man with a till. You hand over your money (23E each adult, not sure on kids sorry!) and then you get given a bracelet to wear which indicates that you have paid and a slip of paper with your drink choices on which you exchange at the drinks bar. You then go and find a table (well we do, some get food first) and then fill your boots!

I'm not a lover of buffets but this is definatly a good one, althoug there are not a lot of Veggie options if that applies to anyone in your party.

Morning Emma,:)
I definately agree with that, the Cheyenne is fab.
On our very first visit (which my Mum paid for) we stayed in the CC rooms of the Disneyland Hotel and i would much rather stay at the Cheyenne than stay at the Disneyland Hotel again.

Morning Emma,:)
I definately agree with that, the Cheyenne is fab.
On our very first visit (which my Mum paid for) we stayed in the CC rooms of the Disneyland Hotel and i would much rather stay at the Cheyenne than stay at the Disneyland Hotel again.

I 100% agree, give me the Cheyenne anyday.

I'm so excited about my wdw trip, i've decided to book a 4 night cruise aswell...

Roll on 2012 lol.

I 100% agree, give me the Cheyenne anyday.

I'm so excited about my wdw trip, i've decided to book a 4 night cruise aswell...

Roll on 2012 lol.

We swapped the cruise for 4 days in California and 3 days in Las Vegas. At least you are there 3 years earlier than me!

I think for our summer holiday next year i had better pick somewhere that my OH will actually want and be able come on.
He hates all things Disney :scared1: and so this year whilst we are in WDW he is cat sitting.:rotfl:

:)

Hello All.

I had an email from my friends last night. They went to DLP on Saturday, staying in the Sequoia Lodge, but it was over booked, so they got upgraded to the Disneyland Hotel! They obviously couldn't believe their luck! Nice weather over there too. They are due back tomorrow, so I am looking forward to hearing all about it.

Blimey, that was quick. Just got my modification email from Disney, all printed off and hidden so that my Daughter does not find it.

Blimey, that was quick. Just got my modification email from Disney, all printed off and hidden so that my Daughter does not find it.

Excellent! They are ususally quite quick with the modification ones for hotel upgrades.

Hello All.

I had an email from my friends last night. They went to DLP on Saturday, staying in the Sequoia Lodge, but it was over booked, so they got upgraded to the Disneyland Hotel! They obviously couldn't believe their luck! Nice weather over there too. They are due back tomorrow, so I am looking forward to hearing all about it.

Oooooh fab upgrade :love:

I'm nearly a third of the way through my dissertation!! Get in!! :banana:

Bob xoxoxox

Hello All.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: JEALOUS MUCH?!?!? I wonder if we'll have as much luck in Sept?! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxooxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter