OT - chatting away with a new board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening everyone, hope you have all had a nice day. Just going to pop into the bath for a nice soak (and to warm up after the ice hockey) - hope all you Mums out there have been spoilt.

Hello everyone, glad we are back on.

Lovely Mother's day, my son bought me Pinnochio and we have just watched it.

Hope you all had a good day.

Night night

I got a lot of craft goodies, a lovely Joanna Sheen 'Messy Rabbit' cd but unfortunately our printer broke yesterday so I haven't been able to print anything off it. Have ordered another one tonight so hopefully by tuesday I'll be printing away to my hearts content!
Mum came here for lunch and we had a lovely time.

Morning Small World

Just noticed your ticker is coming down quickly - lucky you!

Lets hope the weather stays like this for you

Morning all!

Man I love having the DIS back!

Hope all you mummies had a lovely day yesterday. I went with my mum to a reptile zoo near us and we held a huge python. She was so lovely, kept smelling my face with her little snakey toungue. And she spent ages with her head buried in my mums hair.

I didn't think snakes could be friendly but her handler said she was very affectionate.

Made me want a snake! SO cute!

Good morning all :wave2:

I won a car on eBay on Friday! Still waiting for the seller to contact me to finalise the details. I hope he does actually contact me as I got it for a bargain price, that's whats worryong me though is that he is going to think that it sold for too little and just ignore the sale.

Morning all we go to dlp tomorrow :banana::banana::banana::banana: Still haven't packed but that is how I am.

Capt I would contact the seller.

Can anyone tell me if they sell the white hot chocolate at dlp. When ever anyone goes to wdw I amke them bring me it back as I am addicted.

Hi everyone! :wave2:

Crickey I missed the DIS yesterday!!!!

I hope all you mummies had a fantastic day- I got a lovely me to you Kangaroo and a card from the bunnies and the hamster!

I'm trying on my wedding dress mock up this afternoon too, so very excited for that!

What's everyone up to today?

Bob xoxoxoxoxox

I'm really worried I'm going to be too ill for Mickey's Magic Show on Friday.

I felt awful not being able to take Kyra pre-school today :(

Hi everyone! :wave2:

Crickey I missed the DIS yesterday!!!!

I hope all you mummies had a fantastic day- I got a lovely me to you Kangaroo and a card from the bunnies and the hamster!

I'm trying on my wedding dress mock up this afternoon too, so very excited for that!

What's everyone up to today?

Bob xoxoxoxoxox
Hey bob! :)

I'm at work today.

But am very excited for your dress trying on! Eeeeee!

Bella didn't get me anything for mothers day! You have some very thoughtful pets!

Hey bob! :)

I'm at work today.

But am very excited for your dress trying on! Eeeeee!

Bella didn't get me anything for mothers day! You have some very thoughtful pets!

Ha ha- I promise piccies! I'm under no illusions- It'll just be a sack with a neck hole in, but I don't care!!!

Lol- I told my Auntie about my pressie from my animals.... She went beserk because Bunty (Their dog) didn't get her anything. My uncle says she's been a bad dog and not saved her pocket money.... :lmao:

Bob xoxoxoxoxo

Oh, I know what I haven't told you all!

My Monday started brilliantly... My mother came bursting into my room at stupid AM (Thank God Robert leaves for work early!) screaming about there being a mouse running round the living room.... I came downstairs, we still haven't found the little bugger...! We just want to catch him and take him to the Country Park!!! He has duly been nicknamed Mickey and proving rather evasive..

Bob xoxoxox

You can get humane traps from bandq Bob and I hope you like the mock up of your dress. Run Mickey run.:rotfl2:

Hope you feel better soon littlemermaid. Well we hare now half packed.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

My friend just called round having got back from DLRP. She was returning my Brits' Guide which I'd loaned her.....and she was sitting opposite Simon & Susan Veness on the way out there. Apparently (before she knew who they were) she was chatting to them and showed them the 'great book' so I'd imagine they were pleased!
Simon if you're reading they say Hi! :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter