OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all, we have been doing DIY today. So far we have taken the loo and sink out of the bathroom, scrubbed and sugar soaped the tiles ready for grouting tomorrow. Then tomorrow we (meaning Pete!!) will put in the TV (I got the idea for a TV in the bathroom from the house of the future in Epcot!) and the new loo and sink. Pete is busy cooking a nice valentines meal as I type!

Evening all, we have been doing DIY today. So far we have taken the loo and sink out of the bathroom, scrubbed and sugar soaped the tiles ready for grouting tomorrow. Then tomorrow we (meaning Pete!!) will put in the TV (I got the idea for a TV in the bathroom from the house of the future in Epcot!) and the new loo and sink. Pete is busy cooking a nice valentines meal as I type!

Sounds cool. I tend to shower then have a bath so that would be wasted on me.

Hope you have a lovely meal:goodvibes

I'm off to the cinema now, bye:goodvibes

Sounds really great, enjoy your meal.

The TV in the bath sounds great but it wouldn't work with 5 of us and only one bathroom!! :rotfl2: Enjoy your meal. :goodvibes

Bob, what a lovely Valentine's surprise. :love: We usually only exchange cards ...... this year DH has surprised me with pink champagne and chocs and I'm up in bed ill unable to face either. :sad2:

Small World, have a fantastic stay at DLH. :goodvibes

Good Morning everyone. We've given EMH a miss today. We are getting ready, going to leave HI and going to go and book into DLH.
Charys still thinks she is going home today so I cant wait to see her face when she finds out shes not

Good Morning everyone. We've given EMH a miss today. We are getting ready, going to leave HI and going to go and book into DLH.
Charys still thinks she is going home today so I cant wait to see her face when she finds out shes not
What a fantastic surprise, i don't think i would have been able to keep it quiet. Can't wait to see the pics when you get back.:)

Morning to anyone who's up and about :goodvibes

Afternoon everybody,

It's been really quiet here all weekend for some reason. I've got a uni report that I'm supposed to be working on, but just can't seem to get properly motivated for some reason.

This weekend seems to be dragging on quite a lot as well for some reason :confused3

Good afternoon!! Sorry, haven't been around much this weekend. We went to my brother's for the day yesterday and by the time we came back, had supper, put kids to bed.. I was pretty knackered myself. I did catch up with posts last night but was too lazy to post. We've just been pottering about today - watched Kung Fu Panda on DVD followed by Heffalump's Movie (on Playhouse Disney). Really enjoyed Kung Fu Panda - Louise started watching it but didn't want to watch the middle in case anything bad happened lol - but watched the ending. Adam didn't think too much of Kung Fu Panda but loved Heffalump (he has watched it so many times now but still loves it).

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday. We don't "do" Valentine's now that we're an old married couple lol. Bob - sounds like you had a fab day and it's sooo nice that Robert did all that for you! :love:

Hello every one

hope you are alright and had a nice weekend

i am sooo excited about going to see bolt on thursday i am such a kid

x x

Good evening everyone from the Fantasia bar :cheer2:

That sounds lovely Small World! I hope you are having a wonderful time in the DLH.
I'm reporting in from the sofa in my lounge, feeling really lousy with a wheat bottle on my stomach, really annoyed as I missed the whole of the third period at ice hockey tonight because I felt so sick. We won 6 - 1 and I missed the 3 goals that sent us through to our first ever final.

Thank you everyone, I feel really shivery and fluey, just hope that after a good rest tonight I'll feel better.

So Small World, how did your daughter react to staying at the DLH?

She screamed with delight. We told her this morning when we drove into the car park. She thought we were going to park at New York as normal but then we told her and she was so excited

She screamed with delight. We told her this morning when we drove into the car park. She thought we were going to park at New York as normal but then we told her and she was so excited

Glad you are having a lovely time SW :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter