OT - Chat Chat and More Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afternoon everyone! We've just been out for a walk in the woods which was lovely....

Hope everything goes ok with Ellie, Cap'njack!

What? Spending other people's money??? :lmao:

Bob xoxoxoxox

LOL! And the design, I'm still using the original design you did for me!!

Hope all goes well for Ellie at the hospital. :hug:

Afternoon everyone! We've just been out for a walk in the woods which was lovely....

Hope everything goes ok with Ellie, Cap'njack!

Thanks! She is in there now and they have done the first lot of gell. Just a waiting game now though!!

Welcome back!! Typical, I take an hour off from cleanign and tidying the house and disboards are down!

Hope everything goes well for Ellie and hopefully tomorrow we will be hearing about the new arrival :banana: :banana:

Thanks! She is in there now and they have done the first lot of gell. Just a waiting game now though!!

lets hope that gets things moving and shes soon getting those nice contractions and on the way to being mother of 2 (or 3 if we count john :lmao: )

Thank god that was the longest hour ever

i used it to do a tesco grocery shop!!! didnt need to do one, but found sum coupons and thought 'what the hell' so itll be delivered tomorro night - whilst im at work so dh will have to put it away!! ;) :rotfl:

went to see Beverly hills chihuahua today with DD, was meant to be seeing Bolt however DD asked to see this instead, was very odd there was only 4 people including us watching it as everyone else was watching bolt which was on at the same time. Got HSM 3 on DVD from the Disney store today too.

Oh dear Diane, you don't sound well at all. Hope you feel better soon :hug:

so sorry to hear how ur feelin diane - have a i missed a thread, or do u know whats brought this on??? scuse me if i missed it (i miss alot lol)
:hug:

You are having a rough time of it lately Diane - hope you are better soon :hug:

Awww :flower3: I hope you feel better soon x

Hope you feel better soon Diane:hug:

Many thanks everyone, I do feel a little better now thank you. I have no idea what has brought this on and I've never been ill so much as I have been these past two weeks!
After finally being a little sick (sorry!) I am now able to sit downstairs and feel comfortable.

Cap'njack, all the very best for Ellie, can't wait to hear any news!

Oh and the other GREAT news is ..................

We are going back to DLP!!!

Finally got a reply to all the emails, faxes, phone calls and got my temporary shareholder number!

We are going 22nd July for 9 nights and staying at the Sequoia Lodge, got a whopping £278 off the holiday and also booked half board plus. Now to decide where we are going to eat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!