Organization 2010 - January/family room

Just make sure that all of your personal information, i.e. passwords, account access, data is wiped clean before getting rid of your computers -- unless it is to someone you trust. My computer guy takes the hard drives out for me in front of me and then I whack it with a hammer! Protects my data and I get my ya-yas out too! :thumbsup2

I am plugging away. If I work a little at it every day this week, I can finish my family room by the end of the month. :yay: With that done, the rest will be easy-peasy!

Thanks, Buffy, for doing this.

DH is a computer guy so he pulls the hard drives or scrubs them clean. No retrieving data from that guy! LOL

My room is just about done, I just need to tackle the big table but that's an ongoing battle. Horizontal surfaces in this house are bad!! But DH is gone this week so his 1/2 of the table is clear, I just need to do mine.

Mines still in pretty good shape. Just need to do the weekly sunday chores in it.
Dust, vac, fold blankets on chair backs, clean off top of dog kennel. I really sould be doing those but................ it's more fun to sit here with all of you.

Ok so I am subbing here!
I so need this and it gives me one thing to do a day.
I'm a month behind but figured that way if I don't get online I can just have the whole month of January to work on.
Plus we are probably going to be snowed in a few days so maybe I can get a few days stuff done. Can't wait to get cleaned and decluttered!

Ok so I am subbing here!
I so need this and it gives me one thing to do a day.
I'm a month behind but figured that way if I don't get online I can just have the whole month of January to work on.
Plus we are probably going to be snowed in a few days so maybe I can get a few days stuff done. Can't wait to get cleaned and decluttered!

We are doing the living room in a few months if you want to wait until then to tackle this room. Unless you have both.

Yay! Got the worst room done! :cool1: On to the home office. DH was just mentioning the closet to me this week so it is very timely. Thanks Buffy for doing this!

Remember that Closets are in October, so if you just get to the main body of the room you will be ok.
Glad you finished your worst room!! Mine is the basement, I have all of MIL's things in there that DH needs to sort through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter