Opening a new Halifax share dealing account

You get 15% off the full price on each AP you buy using shareholders club discount.

Just wondering has anybody received their cards ?

or the confirmation email for that matter, I haven't :sad2:

Just wondering has anybody received their cards ?

or the confirmation email for that matter, I haven't :sad2:

I have been in Brittany for 10 days. When I got back yesterday and checked my email, I had received an email on Monday enclosing my membership number. Just waiting on the card now. Did you snail mail Jill?

I couldn't get the fax to work, so scanned the paperwork and emailed it to them. I got the email confirmation the next day.

Not got the card yet though - still waiting....

i am still waiting for mine as well, luckily i asked for the temp membership as we are going on sunday. i keep running to the door everytime the postman comes lol!

Getting slightly concerned now that I haven't heard a thing from them, so I've emailed the club today to find out what's happening.

Let's hope they can put your mind at rest. It was a while since you first applied wasn't it? It's a bit strange you've had nothing, so I would be chasing them too!

If I remember, I waited a few days after I sent the fax before getting an email back, plus a few shareholders electronic newsletters (same one twice!!), but def didn't have to wait as long as you have.

Still no card tho'!!!

Good luck with your investigations.:hug:

I'm still waiting, and so is my friend Emma H who I'm tripping with in November...she phoned today really worried about it and I said I would check to see if you guys had yours yet. Now I see the "I've got mine" posts I know ours must be on their way!! Or I could sit and worry that ours are lost!! :scared1:
I transfered my shares over to Halifax so had to in effect, start again. It's killing me with just a temp letter and I'm used to having my card!! Please will them through the post for us :rotfl2:

I've not got mine yet :scared1:

I'll give it until the end of the week, then I'll phone them - going to DLP in just over 3 weeks, so i'll cross all my fingers and hope to get it soon.

Yey welcome to the club new shareholders :cool1::cool1:, and heres hoping the next batch of cards come out soon for those still waiting :goodvibes

No card yet, so I've called the helpline and a very nice lady will send me a temp certificate by post. There's still 3 weeks to go, so hopefully will get the card before we leave.

No card yet, so I've called the helpline and a very nice lady will send me a temp certificate by post. There's still 3 weeks to go, so hopefully will get the card before we leave.

No card for me yet either. I'm thinking (hoping) it might have been sent when the recent batch was dispatched, & that it's got further to come to me in Cornwall :lmao:

There's a very nice lady who seems deal with the applications at the Shareholders Club, called Louisa Douis and she is so helpful.
I emailed the club via the usual email addy on the site, but it was Louisa who replied and sorted everything and it was Louisa who I'd contacted 2 years ago when my payment hadn't been taken.

Hope your cards turn up soon. :goodvibes

At last - got my card today! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

So relieved....beginning to panic that I wouldn't have it in time.

Hope everyone elses turns up soon too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter