Opening a new Halifax share dealing account

Just applied for a shareholder account yesterday.

Its 10 weeks till we go back so I hope that will all be enough time to get my card.

Question - the Salon Mickey thing - is it just the cardholder or you and your party?

Wendy

Just applied for a shareholder account yesterday.

Its 10 weeks till we go back so I hope that will all be enough time to get my card.

Question - the Salon Mickey thing - is it just the cardholder or you and your party?

Wendy

Its you plus up to 4 guests if they are immediate family members, or you plus up to 3 guests if they are not.

Well first off it's my birthday *yey* party: but more importantly - I GOT MY SHAREHOLDERS CARD TODAY!!! Even Mickey loves me ROFL!!! xxxx

Yey for everyone who has got their cards! I used mine for the first time on Monday, they have got Halloween plushes in the Disney store, seemed rude not to get a Mickey and Minnie! The perfect way to tell the children we are going to Disneyland for Halloween!!

Yay my card came today too!!! As soon as i saw the envelope i knew what it was and got sooo excited.Trip to town tomorrow i think to buy some pins for swapping!!!

Is it a bit sad that whilst I am at work (ie not in DLP) I keep opening my wallet to look at my card????????:rolleyes1

When I called halifax to ask for confirmation of my shares she told me they could do it for me from their side. That was a few weeks back now, is there anything I need to do?

When I called halifax to ask for confirmation of my shares she told me they could do it for me from their side. That was a few weeks back now, is there anything I need to do?

You will need to apply to the disneyland paris shareholders club separately.

If you check through this thread, it is very straightforward. Print the contract note from the Halifax website, confirming you hold the shares. Print the disney application form (you'll find this on the shareholders web site http://corporate.disneylandparis.com/shareholders/shareholders-club/index.xhtml )

Complete the application form and sign it - then fax this, with the contract note to disney. I didn't have access to a fax, so I scanned both documents and sent via email. Otherwise you can post to them.

I got an email confirmation within a couple of days and my card this week - took about 5 weeks to arrive.

HTH

Aghh, thank you!

The lady who dealt with my request told me i wouldnt need to do anything else :( and didnt send me proof of my shares

Aghh, thank you!

The lady who dealt with my request told me i wouldnt need to do anything else :( and didnt send me proof of my shares

Oh no!

Don't worry though, at least you have the shares, the rest is honestly really easy and it looks like you have plenty of time to get your card.

Got my Halifax password today.

My Friday night, glass of wine when wee one in bed and buy my Disney shares

Sad???

Wendy x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter