OOO WAHH SHAA GAHH (brushing up on my whale)-A Cruise Trip Report Update 3/21

Mjp935

Mouseketeer
Hello Disboards, did you miss me?

Hello Disboards, did you miss me? For those of you who don’t know I am Mark and this is my second trip report.
You can read my first one here. Anyways I am back… in about a month, as this is a PRE-trip report! So lets get right to the good stuff!!!!!
First let’s explain the title, I am sure a lot of you have seen the amazing Disney/Pixar movie Finding Nemo. Well if you happened to miss that one, let me catch you up. In the movie, Dory (who is voiced by Ellen Degeneres) claims that she can speak whale and since on a Disney Cruise trip you never know who you might meet, so I am working on a second language!

So….

What: Disney Cruise

When: January 6-10, 2014 (although we are flying in on the 5th)

Where: Disney Magic 4-night Bahama’s cruise

Who: Me, My Mom and My Dad

I am so excited about this trip because I love, Love, LOVE! Broadway musicals and I know there are a bunch of Broadway style shows.
Plus there is a lot of other fun stuff planned, such as Pirate Night!
I hope you all will join me on my trip, I love to respond so don’t be afraid to post!!!

Cast of Characters!

Me (Mark)

I am Mark! I have been to Disney World 3 times (2000, 2012 and 2013), Disneyland once in 2013 and I was at WDW in the Spring of 2013 for my college program.
I was in Entertainment and had some pretty cool friends. If you want to read about my college program check out Here. Jess is one of my best friends and I had the pleasure of doing my college program with her!
Anyways a lot of people ask me what my mark (he he he that’s my name) on the Disney community is and I will always answer with… the Character Selfie. Not saying I invented it but I like to think I popularized it!
So that being said we can expect a lot on this trip, because characters are my favorite things in the whole world!!!!!
The first time I went to Disney was in 2000 and it was amazing, but it wasn’t until my college program that I became completely obsessed!

Here are my deets!

Twitter: Mjp935
Instagram: MarkJamesP

Favorite Contemporary Disney Movie: Wreck it Ralph or Frozen
Favorite Classic Disney Movie: Peter Pan
Favorite Disney Character: Ralph or Kristof
Favorite Disney Character to meet: Tiana or Peter Pan
Favorite Attraction: Splash Mountain/ Toy Story Mania
Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom/ Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Favorite Restaurant: 1900 Park Fare
Favorite Resort: The Grand Floridian

Mom

This is my Mother. She’s great!
She has been to Disney World 5 ½ times (the half is because she stayed at Coronado Springs with me when I went on my college program) and Disneyland once!
She went for the first time in 1972, which is most you probably know is only a year after the Magic Kingdom opened.

Her Faves:

Favorite Park: Magic Kingdom
Favorite Character Dining: Chef Mickey’s
Favorite Signature Restaurant: Victoria and Albert’s
Favorite Character to Meet: Wreck-it Ralph
Favorite Resort: “There is something to love about all of them” –My Mom
Favorite Disney Movies: Cinderella and Mary Poppins

Dad

My dad is also great! He is super excited because he always talked about how he really wanted to go on a cruise!
He has been to the World 4 times! The First time my dad went was in December of 1992 with my mom!
They always make jokes about how that was the first time I went because my mom was pregnant with me! They think it’s funny…

His Favorites:

Favorite Park: Epcot
Favorite Character to Meet: Wreck It Ralph
Favorite Signature Restaurant: Jiko
Favorite Resort: Wilderness Lodge
Favorite Disney Movie: Follow Me, Boys!

Table of Contents

I am fan of yours AND of character greets!
I went on a couple of Disney cruises but it has been quite a while back so I am looking forward to seeing what has changed since 2004 and 2006! (I'm not gonna rule out the possibility of another cruise someday!).
I think whale is one of those languages that will impress your friends and add depth to your personality! Good choice! ::yes::

:wave2:Hello!
I read through Jess's DCP report and it looks liek you guys had a lot of fun! I wish I had found out about the DCP BEFORE I graduated, that probably would have changed a lot for me, lol.

We are sailing on the Magic on the 13th so it will be fun to compare experiences! Look forward to hearing your plans!

I am a week away from my trip! I am super excited, I cannot wait to share my experience!

-Mark

:thumbsup2 Hi Mark! I read your Disneyland TR & have already subscribed to this one. You are friends with Goofy, friend of the Frumps & now tonight I see that you rub elbows with the refined ladies on "Dance Moms"!! That was you sitting right behind them at a dance competition in Buffalo... How fun. You look good on camera.

Can't believe I only just found this!
A cruise is so exciting and it's coming up so soon!
Have tons of fun and I'm definitely following along! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter