One word .....

JandJ--CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That's so awesome! We'll pray everything goes along smoothly! :thumbsup2

JandJ Congrats!! you are doing a wonderful thing.

I think my word is trying to do me in everytime I click paste it moves me down a row but nothing appears. I'm so not Relax (ed) at the moment.

Thank you all so much!! It makes me feel so good to know people are cheering us on :grouphug: Our agency said it could be months before we hear anything about a referral, but the big step of our Dossier being in Nepal is done, and we're very happy and hoping it will move quickly. All P&PD happily accepted :goodvibes

So I have thought for a long time and my mind keeps coming back to FAITH. I will have faith the DH will find a job soon, I will have faith that all will work out better than before. I also am taking steps to strengthen my own personal faith, so that is my word...FAITH.

Jennifer, Congrats! :cloud9: That is great news! I am just waiting to start the process...once again...Faith, that it will eventually happen. :goodvibes

Could I get a red or blue sparklely word please?

Working on it! :thumbsup2

Jennifer, that is terrific news!! MomE was asking me at Christmas what you have heard. I'll have to share your news with her.

right click on the image and select open in new window. copy url. go to user CP in the top left of your screen. click edit signature. paste in siggie, preview and save.

Jennifer, that is terrific news!! MomE was asking me at Christmas what you have heard. I'll have to share your news with her.

Thanks Lisa! That is so sweet that MomE was asking. Please tell her I said "hello and happy new year!"

So I've decided to change my "word." Originally I had chosen "Hope":, but now I've decided that wasn't strong enough. We just experienced a pretty terrific example of the power of positive thinking so I've been trying to change my attitude - not just hoping for the best, but believing that it will happen. So thats my new mantra - Believe.

So I've decided to change my "word." Originally I had chosen "Hope":, but now I've decided that wasn't strong enough. We just experienced a pretty terrific example of the power of positive thinking so I've been trying to change my attitude - not just hoping for the best, but believing that it will happen. So thats my new mantra - Believe.

Love your new word! I am a HUGE believer of believing!

Believe's a great word!

My word is still hope but I chose it as a positive - not as in hoping things would go right which implies passivity but more as a way of uplifting my soul in a difficult work environment. Having hope allows me to cope with all the things that are going on. I had planned to use the following quotes in the challenge that I didn't get to:

Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Believe's a great word!

My word is still hope but I chose it as a positive - not as in hoping things would go right which implies passivity but more as a way of uplifting my soul in a difficult work environment. Having hope allows me to cope with all the things that are going on. I had planned to use the following quotes in the challenge that I didn't get to:

Once you choose hope, anything's possible. ~Christopher Reeve

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

I like those quotes! Hope is still a great word. I was originally thinking of it more passively like you said, but I like the way you explained it.

I actually like everyone's words - I keep meaning to print that wordle out for inspiration.

I got around to updating the Wordle.

Wordle-1.jpg

Wordle2.jpg

My word for 2010 will be "Thankful". After the year we had last year the only thing I can say is that I will be thankful for what we have and let everything else go. Hoping 2010 will be better.

So it's December, almost the end of the year.

Did you honor your word?

I think I did, I definitely put myself first more this year. I have learned to let things slide that weren't that important in the grand scheme of things.

I'll make a new thread in the coming weeks for 2011's word.

I did!! I keep my strength to allow my oldest to go off to college... my DD to keep driving further and further... not to sweat if a B came home on the report card.... it's been great to keep my strength when there have been trying times!

I've kept mine for the most part. There have been times that my "shine" has definitely not worked. . .but it did help to remember that! I'm anxious to do this again this year!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter