Grace
Strength

I think I've got them all now:

OneWord2-1.jpg

I wasn't on yesterday, so I didn't see my pretty word, but

THANK YOU!!!!

I'll get it into my siggie tonight! :thumbsup2

Just had to share!! My word - Believe - is already working :yay:

I got an e-mail from our adoption agency that our Dossier was submitted to Nepal on December 15, 2009 :woohoo: Still lots of waiting to come, but that is fantastic news!! If you believe it, it will happen!!

I got an e-mail from our adoption agency that our Dossier was submitted to Nepal on December 15, 2009 :woohoo: Still lots of waiting to come, but that is fantastic news!! If you believe it, it will happen!!

YAY!!!!!! :cheer2:

Thanks Buffy :goodvibes I can't wait to tell DH (he left for work before I got the e-mail).

:yay: I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!!!!!! So, have you talked to DH yet?

Thank you :)

No, I haven't gotten to talk to DH yet :sad2: I forwarded him the e-mail and called his cell, but it went straight to VM (probably a dead battery). He's so busy at work that I try to never call, so I'm not surprised he hasn't replied to the e-mail yet. But, we'll celebrate when he gets home tonight!

thank you I'll get in in the siggy tonight. I'm at the hospital with dad, I'll be home after swim team.

I'm so happy for you!!!!!! I hope the rest goes smoothly and quickly!

Jennifer- Congratulations on the news- we will be praying it all goes smoothly.

Rebecca

So I have thought for a long time and my mind keeps coming back to FAITH. I will have faith the DH will find a job soon, I will have faith that all will work out better than before. I also am taking steps to strengthen my own personal faith, so that is my word...FAITH.

Jennifer, Congrats! :cloud9: That is great news! I am just waiting to start the process...once again...Faith, that it will eventually happen. :goodvibes

Could I get a red or blue sparklely word please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter