One food or drink you cant miss

What's good at Toothsome outside of the sweets? I reckon we have to take the children while we're there in May. It's not somewhere we'd go just DH and I probably, but looks really fun and a couple of to-go treats to use as later bribes won't hurt:)

We've eaten there many times now. I have to say that I find the burgers/sandwiches only so-so. But all the entrees I've had, have been fabulous. I've tried the Chicken Bourguignon, Grilled Teriyaki Salmon, Brisket and Wild Mushroom Meatloaf. Last time, I had the Sole Amandine, and it was my favorite entree yet. The waiter asked if I wanted it with light butter, because some people think there is a little too much. I got it prepared normally, but I think it was a little too much so I would recommend asking for less. My Dad usually gets a half a Waldorf salad. Our friend thinks their Chicken BLT is the best chicken sandwich she's had.

Voodoo Donuts and Cinnabon are musts for us because we don't have them at home. I also love sitting in an empty Springfield eating a Big Pink in the morning!

Agree with PP - all forms of Butterbeer are good, and I try to get them all in each trip!

Cold butterbeer with a shot of firewhiskey (you have to ask for them separately and take them away from the bar to mix together)

omg...yes. So good. :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestrucI did a double take on the cost though. It was close to $20 for one pretty small sized drink lol.

Last edited:

In IoA, it's at the kiosk between Blondie's and the bridge over Ripsaw Falls :) I regret not getting at least one more!

Sorry to hijack with a Disney reference, but have you guys tried WDW's sweet cream cheese pretzel? Oh my gosh, is that good if you like salty and sweet together.

Sorry to hijack with a Disney reference, but have you guys tried WDW's sweet cream cheese pretzel? Oh my gosh, is that good if you like salty and sweet together.

My husband loves the sweet one. I'm not big on sweet, so he gets it all to himself while I complain about no jalapeno lol

I know you can get it anywhere, but I love the Iced MochaLatte at Cinnabon - it's been my favorite chocolate drink for over 25yrs. Hot ButterBeer. We like the nachos at Antojitos the best because their salsa is so good. Jakes. And many places have GREAT Truffle Fries.

I was just happy they had a jalapeno cheese pretzel! Haven't had that since Lunching Pad removed it.
I also LOVE the clotted cream and granny smith ice cream from Fortescue's. I may or may not have been double fisting cones of each the other night.. :rolleyes1
Where do you find a jalapeno cheese pretzel? I was bummed when I could no longer find one at Disney...I didn't know they had them at Universal!
The pretzel sticks and cheese dip appetizer at Jake's bar in Royal Pacific Resort are also very good. It is on the app menu but I've had just those for dinner many times and it is plenty.

Nice and smooth. I finally got to the sour apple part while I was walking past Jurassic Park.
46216655605_e2e34167e1_k.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter