One food or drink you cant miss

Vicki Rickerd

Mouseketeer
I have a list of several places to eat and drink thanks to all you posters. Was wondering though if there is one thing you have to have when you come. Something that you look forward to when you visit.

Drinks:I absolutely love the Fizzy orange juice at the Leaky Cauldron.
Eat: I had the filet mignon at Jakes in RPR that I seriously dream about. I’m drooling right now thinking about it. Like.Butter.
Dessert: we had some unbelievable birthday cake celebration ice cream concoction at toothsome that was sooooo good! Definitely getting that again!

I had the Berries and cream waffle from Toothsome - ordered it without the berries, so it was a waffle loaded with lemon curd & topped with whipped cream and little mint leaves. It was like a waffle pie - so good! I fantasize about it...

Hard scoop ice cream from Florean Fortescue's! I always go for apple pie - has huge chunks! My other half also says the butter beer soft serve ice cream is 10x nicer than the drink itself.

I always have to get the butterbeer soft serve at Florean F's ice cream parlor. And Hogshead ale in Hogsmeade.

I don't buy any of the butter beer types (hot, cold, frozen) but love the ice cream!

Brain Freezin Sundae in Springfield... Not there best thing I've ever had, but I sure look forward to it every trip.

Risotto of the Day at Mythos is another I (almost always) get each trip.

If the morning is cool, then I enjoy a hot Butterbeer.

I can't visit UO without having the nachos at the Bula Bar at the RPR.

We're staying at the RPR again and I've never tried anything besides the cocktails at the pool. We'll have the kids this time and we would all love this! Thanks for the rec. Also, it looks like enough food for an entire family. Wow!

Jacket potatoes are a nice snack, and I've never had a bad meal at Toothsome.

What's good at Toothsome outside of the sweets? I reckon we have to take the children while we're there in May. It's not somewhere we'd go just DH and I probably, but looks really fun and a couple of to-go treats to use as later bribes won't hurt:)

We're staying at the RPR again and I've never tried anything besides the cocktails at the pool. We'll have the kids this time and we would all love this! Thanks for the rec. Also, it looks like enough food for an entire family. Wow!
It is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter