One Attraction You Dont Like

It'a a Small World is not my favorite ride in terms of fun, but it is a nice, long ride to go on when you are tired but feel like you need to ride something just to feel productive!!:rotfl: Plus, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the holiday version of It's a Small World - it's gorgeous - and I would be very disappointed if DLR ever got rid of it. IASW is just vintage DLR, though, so no matter how much I may cringe when I hear that song, it IS Disneyland. Disneyland would never be the same without all those annoying little dolls singing!!

I would never advocate getting rid of IASM, ever. I hope it stays forever and ever. I'll just probably never ever go on it again. :rotfl:

Star Tours Any Row=Vomit :lmao:

:lmao:

I would never advocate getting rid of IASM, ever. I hope it stays forever and ever. I'll just probably never ever go on it again. :rotfl:

I couldnt agree more

It was a show with singing AA animals, in the Carousel Theater, where Innoventions is now. Basically, it was singing animals acting out the history of American music (well, up until the early 70s :laughing:) in a unique theater that moved. You can still see alot of the AA animals in Splash Mountain, at the end...or from the train ride, if it's a cold day and/or you don't want to get soggy!

I watched it on youtube and it was great, just wish I could have saw it in person. I recognized alot of the characters especially the one squirrel ( atleast I think it is) singing to her babies.

I am bored to tears by HISTA and let's hope that never comes back, ever again. I agree that Innoventions is nice on a hot day, but it bores me too. I used to love America Sings as a kid and I guess, like Spacemermaid, I resent Innoventions because it is inhabiting the building that used to be America Sings. Also, I love the movie "Finding Nemo," but I am very underwhelmed by the Nemo Subs, and I wish there were a separate Nemo ride.

What is HISTA?

What is HISTA?

Honey, I Shrunk the Audience - the show that was there up until Captain EO took over recently. It is cute to see once, but it gets old really fast. The most 'interesting' thing about it is when the 'mice' run past your feet.

oh okay now I know what it is. I was never a fan of that one as well. I hope they dont bring that one back as well maybe Disneyland should send Mr. Toad's Wild Ride where HISTA went :lmao: Tough To Be A Bug is so funny and cool.

I can't say there are any rides I don't like. I can't ride Dumbo, the Tea-cups, carriousel, basically anything that goes in circles.

Welcome to the "Did you know someone out there hates your favorite thing about Disneyland?" thread. :rotfl:

Star Tours makes me ill and leaves me shaky and jittery. That and ToT are 2 lines you will never see me in.

But, others love them both. And that's what makes Disneyland so great!

- Dreams

Mine would be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, it is just not very enjoyable.

Sorry, can't agree with you on this one. I love this ride from when I was a kid. We rode it when it used to be at DW. My mom and I always ride it at least once for old times' sake. I rather enjoy it. I'd be upset if they got rid of it! :-).

Welcome to the "Did you know someone out there hates your favorite thing about Disneyland?" thread. :rotfl:

- Dreams

OMG! That was too funny Dreams!!!
I have to say I have only been to DL three times ever and the first was 2 years ago when I turned 30!!! MY favorite place by far was Fantsyland. Where else in this world can you become a kid again with your children! It was incredible to me. I loved all of it. If they took out any of it I would be so sad!! My girls and I rode the carousel over and over and we raced each other to get on Marry Poppins horse!!! It was great and I love the old pieces of DL.!! :cloud9:

OP: America Sings was way better than just watching the Youtube videos (though I'm glad someone thought to videotape it & share it) because it was in a rotating theater! Which was pretty amazing to me as a kid, and is still pretty "futuristic"; I'd be so happy if they made use of the theater for a show like that again!

Mr Toad had always been a family favorite...

I get why kids like Monster's Inc.

I HATE TIKI room! And though Captian EO was dumb even when it first came out...

my entire family LOVES all of the dark rides, including Mr. Toad's and Monsters! we go on them several times each visit.

we NEVER get on autopia, or mickey's wheel of death. my family likes star tours, but i personally don't. we've never been in the tiki room, and probably never will.

Well, I have to agree with most of the comments...

My DD7 loves Monsters Inc, It is boring to me but the AC is great! And I look forward to hear what Roz has to say at the end

Innoventions is another one that my DD7 likes. She is beginning to loosen up a little on that one lately though. She enjoys being free to roam and touch things. Our FAVORITE part of Innoventions was the phone call to Stitch. I am very sad that they took that out. I like the house of future or whatever it is, but it needs a little more attract in its attraction.

Tiki room. We have been 50 or so time in the last 3 years and saw the tiki room once and probably won't see it again. It is good for about 2-3 minutes, then it is nap time.

I loved the Autopis cars when I was a kid, but they are kind of lame now. They need some more zip or something.

Bugs land does stink, very disappointed there.

I am not a huge fan of Nemo, it isn't horrible, but for the wait, we skip it mostly.

In DL: Autopia, Innoventions, Star Tours, pretty much everything in TL except Buzz. They really need to just shut down TL for a year or two and get some fresh rides in there because Tomorrowland is turning into todayland and who wants that?

In DCA: Maliboomer, the wasted space next to Monster's Inc. & Aladdin.

I'd have to say Innoventions and the Chew Chew Train (even my DD2 was bored on that one).

We loved Monster's Inc. and DD loved Casey's Circus Train and Storeybook Canal.

I've never been to Tiki Room, now I wanna check it out or do I, humm LOL

Nemo was just okay if you ask me. We were all excited to ride it and then found it just ok. DH was missing what it was before and I can't think now, ughhh the whole time we were on it.

But hey, it's Disneyland, what's not to love!! It's the Happiest Place on Earth!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter