One Attraction You Dont Like

MsTiauna27

Ms. Pin Trader
Does anyone have a ride at DLR that they just cannot stand to get on? You would not mind seeing DLR replace this ride with something better.

Mine would be Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, it is just not very enjoyable. It seems way too dark in a not so great way.

Oh, that hideously boring Monsters, Inc. thing.

The Tiki room. Ohdear. Everyone wa sliek i cant believe you have been to DLR soo many rimes and have never been in there. So my mom and I were like how bad can it be we went just us two at about nine thirty and we waitied, went inside and EVERYONE was singing in there. Now i am a very outgoing/singing type of person but my mom and I jus couldn't stand it. We refuse to go back in there. I just cant see what people enjoy about it and feel a good ride could be put here in place of it.

Oh my gosh, Monsters, Inc. and the Tiki Room are two of my son's absolute favorites, lol! I can't even tell you how many times that we rode Monster's Inc. on this last trip. And, I would love it if they renovated the Tiki Room. It's looking pretty shabby, and it could be sooooo cool with all of the new technology that's come into play since it was first made.

I can't think of any rides that are really horrible, but I am really underwhelmed by that little roller coaster in Toon Town. I get that it's a good "beginner" roller coaster, but it's just way too short for such a long wait that it always seems to have.

I think its called the storytime boat or something, you ride a boat, see miniture things, go through a whales mouth.....WOO HOO!

The only ride/show I don't enjoy is Innoventions...big waste o' space, IMO. But then again, I'm bitter that it took over America Sings...that was always the last thing we did before leaving the Park when I was little. Even if they never bring it back, I'd love to see another (entertaining!) show make use of the revolving theater.

The only ride/show I don't enjoy is Innoventions...big waste o' space, IMO. But then again, I'm bitter that it took over America Sings...that was always the last thing we did before leaving the Park when I was little. Even if they never bring it back, I'd love to see another (entertaining!) show make use of the revolving theater.

I never got to see America Sings but I hear people talk about it

I love Monsters Inc.! And I think Storybook Canal Boats is neat, but not worth the usual wait.

I could do without Pinocchio, and Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin. Innoventions is only good for the air conditioning, LOL.

Astro Orbiter is pretty pointless, considering it's exactly like Dumbo.

Mickey's Wheel of Dea....Fun!!!! cant stand ferris wheel in general but omg my kids talked me into one of the moving buckets and I swore NEVER again!!!!!

Without a doubt, it's Snow White's Scary Adventures.

I wish that they would refurb the Tiki Room, but only if they promise not to destroy it the same way they ruined the WDW Tiki Room by putting it "under new management".:rotfl2:

Heimlechs Chew Chew Train.... worst ride EVER!!!

Also I don't know what's up with that garden area in DCA! A big waste of space if you ask me! Also the tortilla making show sucks too!

Autopia and (I know no one will agree...)the nemo subs. The subs just freaked me out:rotfl: too long and close for my liking.

I like the Tiki Room. I like it because it sort of has that nostalgic old Disneyland feel too it.

I mean, do we really want everything to be, Cars, Nemo and all that computer animated stuff? Dont get me wrong I like that stuff as much as anyone else but we need some of the old skool Disneyland stuff around too. I liked the treehouse much better when it was Swiss Family Robinson, thats an old classic.

If I could get rid of anything it would be that boring ferris wheel in CA. I dont know what I'd replace it with but you can ride a ferris wheel at any amusement park.

I like the Tiki Room. I like because it sort of has that nostalgic old Disneyland feel too it.

I mean, do we really want everything to be, Cars, Nemo and all that computer animated stuff? Dont get me wrong I like that stuff as much as anyone else but we need some of the old skool Disneyland stuff around too. I liked the treehouse much better when it was Swiss Family Robinson, thats an old classic.

If I could get rid of anything it would be that boring ferris wheel in CA. I dont know what I'd replace it with but you can ride a ferris wheel at any amusement park.

I agree, the Tiki room is special to me! And I also agree about the ferris wheel, and other carnival rides in DCA. I like the Disney magic:wizard:

You know what I would not have removed? The giant Mickey ears head from screamin in CA. I liked seeing that silhouette on the coaster.

Astro Orbitor (ouch!)
Autopia (double ouch!!)
Innoventions
Captain EO

Ok. . . HALF of Tomorrowland. ;)

I agree with Innoventions and Astro Orbitor. I like looking around in Innoventions but there's so much space there available for something really cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter