One Attraction You Dont Like

Also not interested in Innoventions. Again, never been, and never bothered to schedule it in, because there's just so much other really FUN stuff to do, you know?
You should try it once just to see the Tom Morrow robot - state of the art and voiced by Nathan Lane too - and it's pretty much the first thing you'll see once inside. Then you can head for the exit if you wish. (The exit is upstairs, you can't do a 180 and get back out the way you came in.)

Mickey's Wheel of Dea....Fun!!!! cant stand ferris wheel in general but omg my kids talked me into one of the moving buckets and I swore NEVER again!!!!!

OMG...I went on that for the first time finally a couple of months ago and I was doing fine and liking it until the dang thing stopped near the top and just sat threre for like 5 min and it felt like 5 hours and I thought it's broken and we'll be stuck here FOREVER! Never again.

Heimlechs Chew Chew Train.... worst ride EVER!!!

Also I don't know what's up with that garden area in DCA! A big waste of space if you ask me! Also the tortilla making show sucks too!

My DS4 always wants to ride Heimlich and it's the lamest ride ever! I have pictures of him riding it that I plan to use as blackmail when he's older.

I also hate the bumper cars at DCA. Total waste of time.

For me it has to be the Winnie the Pooh ride as well, while I love the aspect that it's a dark ride I just wasn't in as much awe as I thought I would be after I rode it. And I have to agree with Innoventions, while DH loves it because of the video games (no surprise) I would rather wait outside and enjoy the scenery of Tomorrowland and watch the Nemo subs circle around.

The only good thing about Innoventions is an excuse to get out of the rain. Even then we were so bored within the first 5 mins that we were looking for a polite way to exit the attraction.

For me it is Star tour it makes me so sick,but it is Ds's favorite ride

I can't believe it took so many posts for someone to mention Winnie the Pooh. ;)

I rode the one at WDW when it was new, and I remember thinking it was kind of cute... loved the bouncy part. So I made DH wait in a crazy long line with me for the DL version when it first opened. I spent the rest of the day apologizing profusely. I must have been on a real Disney high the first time I rode it to give it a thumbs up. :confused3

No, I don't think it was a 'Disney high' clouding your judgement. ;) The WDW version IS better and quite cute. They pretty much built DL's version on the cheap, and it SHOWS. It's definitely not the same ride. Most notably, your vehicle doesn't "bounce" along with Tigger at DL, which is probably the best part of the WDW version. However, not sure I would wait in a CRAZY long line for either of them. Luckily, WDW's has Fastpass. ;)

I have never enjoyed Its a Small World. :rolleyes1 its the song its annoying that its the same thing over and over and over again. It is never worth the wait in my opinion. If there is a line I will not go for sure.

I like the tiki room too. I don't remember the DL one though I'm sure I went in it way back in 92/93 when I went. I do like the WDW version(but I adore The Lion King so that could be why) as I do remember it. I too would love to see it redone with new technologies. Perhaps 3D or 4D.

The only good thing about Innoventions is an excuse to get out of the rain. Even then we were so bored within the first 5 mins that we were looking for a polite way to exit the attraction.

Don't care for this one either but it sure is a nice cool place to escape heat or stay dry like you say. :thumbsup2

Canoes I cant stand the canoes, not a big fan of inoventions either but mostly I cant stand the canoes.

Guess my vote would be the carnival-type rides in C.A. I haven't even been on them though, so I probably shouldn't talk. I did not like the ladybug ride either.

I think that tiki room needs to be updated.... but I will never ever go on space mountain again!!!!! I always went on it until last year...after they had updated it i screamed so loud and actually cried i was soooo scared!!!! I will not be going on that again this year!!! :sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2: :scared1::scared1::scared1: Not to say they shouldn't have it my family loved it.....

Tower of Terror was a HUGE let down for me. I was so excited to get on and afterward I was just...THAT WAS IT????? Very disappointed. The Mailboomer was eh. I had gone on the Supreme Scream at Knotts the day before, so that was nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter