Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part when the Dragon starts blowing "scary" red smoke and floating, then Tamara whips out her super taser and zaps him made me laugh. I thought it was odd that people were waiting in line to see the Dragon but no one noticed he was dead until August found him days later. :confused3

Can a taser kill a wooden man?? I guess so.

I do not like it when the writers stray from the traditional fairy tales. I hated the Frankenstein story line. I guess I will have to see how Robin Hood goes.

I do want to know what Regina did with Owen's father. Poor guy.

I thought that Emma and Hook had good chemistry and would like to see them working together again.

The Tamara/Greg twist at the end was surprising but at least it did not make me shutter like the Gold/Cora twist. That was just not right. I know they gave the back story but that first kiss creeped me out.:scared1:

I also think the whole black heart is a lie/con. It kind of reminds me of Lost. Fans become obsessed with little details that the writers didn't really think about when they put them in. Then they have to waste time on episodes explaining stuff.

I found it odd that they made a point to show that August could stab his own leg when it was wooden and not be affected, and yet he could be killed with a taser.

I didn't watch Lost, but I find this format very confusing and aggravating. Still I buy into the characters so I need to watch and see what happens.

I didn't watch Lost, but I find this format very confusing and aggravating. Still I buy into the characters so I need to watch and see what happens.

It took a few minutes for us with the flashback for August. As soon as we saw him and his leg was hurting, my reaction was "wait... I thought he was 100% wood now!"

I thought maybe Tamara was Maleficent, but we already met her&there goes my theory.

This might be a reach, but since we've already seen someone from that genre, could Tamara be Morgana, from Arthurian legend?

A manipulative woman, obsessed with magic and acquiring it. Not afraid to use whatever man crosses her path.

Or she could be another siren???

Just a theory.

minor thing bugging me, but bugging me it is...
Pinnocho's eyes are brown as a boy and August's are quite the dreamy blue. So unless August wears blue contacts lenses makes no sense to me. Was there an explanation for this that I missed or just a blunder? I only saw the first 1/2 last night so need to catch up, but sheesh..that eye thing is bugging me, lol.

I'm near the end of tonight's show, and for some reason the thought that Tamara is Ursula is deeply rooted in my head. I can't explain it, but something is leaning me that way. Maybe the electricity to kill? (electric eels, anyone?)

ITA...not sure why, but when they showed them eating lox and bagles, the eels Flopsom and Gepsom (s?p) popped in my head,lol..and then Ursula. I didn't see the end of the episode yet tho, so maybe other clues are there, but it would be fun if she were Ursual. Ariel can't be far behing if she is! :thumbsup2

ITA...not sure why, but when they showed them eating lox and bagles, the eels Flopsom and Gepsom (s?p) popped in my head,lol..and then Ursula. I didn't see the end of the episode yet tho, so maybe other clues are there, but it would be fun if she were Ursual. Ariel can't be far behing if she is! :thumbsup2

I like this theory! Something's fishy!:lmao:

Unlike everyone else, so it seems, on here I kind of liked the episode in general terms. I like the idea of a new mystery and a new character that we don't know who she is, we obsessed over Dr. Whale for so long it is good to have someone new.
However like everyone else there were numerous things I didn't like:
- august can stab himself in the leg without it hurting so when he is all wood I would think it would take more than a taser to kill him (I wasn't aware a taser could actually kill anyone unless they have a weak heart)
- why, why, why??!!? Did they have to turn August back into a child. Worst thing ever.
- also, it may be unlikely now that he is dead but, i really want to know who the dragon was. He clearly knew a lot about the magical world and had powers himself so where did he come from?

I'm guessing they brought August back as a child to eliminate him going back to Emma. Looks like Emma will be competing with Tamera for Neil. Adult August didn't fit in.

HonnyDipp said:
I'm guessing they brought August back as a child to eliminate him going back to Emma. Looks like Emma will be competing with Tamera for Neil. Adult August didn't fit in.

Ugh!! Neal just doesn't do a thing for me.

That makes sense. Especially since he started mentioning Emma in a longing way when he was talking to Mary Margret. I like them both but I can see how it is a happier ending if Emma ends back up with her first love and Henry's father.

So glad I wasn't the only one picking up on that!! :)

I like this theory! Something's fishy!:lmao:

Very fishy! :laughing:

This might be a reach, but since we've already seen someone from that genre, could Tamara be Morgana, from Arthurian legend?

A manipulative woman, obsessed with magic and acquiring it. Not afraid to use whatever man crosses her path.

Or she could be another siren???

Just a theory.

I thought the same thing.

I also think that the taser isn't just an ordinary taser. You can't kill someone with a taser unless they have a pre-existing condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter