Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
BKMETV said:
Damn they didn't show a preview after the early show tonight...should have watched at 8. I'll have to see if I can find it on-line.

The whole Tamara/Owen thing was definitely an interesting twist.

Was I the only one skeeved out? Lol...maybe he seems too old for her or something.

Gorechick said:
Did a search to make some connections and came up with Gregor Mendel who is a scientist considered the father of genetics. Tamara seemed to be connected to science from what the Dragon said to her. Anybody else have anything to add to make sense of who they are?

Edited to add- a search for Tamara brought up the goddess of rivers and streams and Tamora was an ambitious and vengeful character in Titus Andronicus.

She did seem kind of sciencey when she was talking about how she analyzed the potion.

I have to admit, I hated tonight's episode. There was even a moment when I thought "I'm done with the show." I am so disappointed. I kinda don't even care what happens anymore. I'm sure it will pass, but for now...

I was literally screaming inside my head to August to give the picture of Tamara to Emma when he whispered "she." Kinda strange that Emma dropped the fact that he said it. Also, I thought that picture was in his hand, where did it go? I hope it's at the station and they realize he had it.

I'm near the end of tonight's show, and for some reason the thought that Tamara is Ursula is deeply rooted in my head. I can't explain it, but something is leaning me that way. Maybe the electricity to kill? (electric eels, anyone?)

I'm near the end of tonight's show, and for some reason the thought that Tamara is Ursula is deeply rooted in my head. I can't explain it, but something is leaning me that way. Maybe the electricity to kill? (electric eels, anyone?)

I like that theory. :stir:

I get a voodoo vibe from her.
And i totally did not see the ending with Pinocchio...no more August?!? C'mon producers, stop getting rid of the eye candy!!!

I didn't like last night's episode. It didn't have the same feel as most of the other episodes in this show. Hope it's back on track next week (or whenever the next show is).

My current theory on Snow's black heart spot is that Regina is messing with her. Since we haven't seen this in any other instance, my assumption is that it's a trick.

I have to admit, I hated tonight's episode. There was even a moment when I thought "I'm done with the show." I am so disappointed. I kinda don't even care what happens anymore. I'm sure it will pass, but for now...

My wife and I have felt that way all season.

Me too. I actually was behind 3 episodes and got caught up yesterday when we were stuck inside from the snow. lol It just doesn't make me want to watch.

As for tonight show, I knew at the beginning I didn't like Bae's fiancée. Especially now what she did to Pinocchio. :( I was shocked he is back to a boy. Which means others might go back to the beginning.

I liked that Regina couldn't trick Owen. Even people that don't know she is the evil queen, they know she is bad.

My current theory on Snow's black heart spot is that Regina is messing with her. Since we haven't seen this in any other instance, my assumption is that it's a trick.

That's what I was thinking too. Snow is pretty gullible at times. (I guess because she is suppose to be so trusting)

I get a voodoo vibe from her.
And i totally did not see the ending with Pinocchio...no more August?!? C'mon producers, stop getting rid of the eye candy!!!

I know! First they kill off the Sheriff, and now Pinocchio. Neal is ok, but he's not in their league.

This would answer my question after last week's show - why did Snow have a black spot on her heart but Cora's heart was still red?

The whole Tamara/Neal/Greg/August thing is too weird. Are we getting outside of "regular" fairy tales now?

I feel like we are watching 3 different seasons in one this year. Now we are in season 4....

Season 2 - Snow and Emma travel back to fairytale land
Season 3 - Cora and Hook in Storybrooke try to kill Gold
Season 4 - Tamara and Owen

I also hate how we have these month long breaks in between. The season already seems fractured, the breaks make it worse...

I do still love the show, but it's kind of weird for me.

What annoyed me is that Neal/Bae seems to have been waiting for Emma from the conversation with August on the street. But then Tamara bumps into him and he falls her? Just doesn't seem right.

I was extremely annoyed with last night's episode.

1st: No Rumplestiltskin! :confused3

2nd: No more August! You turn him back into a BOY??? Seriously? :furious:

The whole Tamara thing was annoying as well.:rolleyes:

Of course, now we're going to have a massive break between episodes AGAIN! I don't know, maybe they're hoping with a long break we'll forget how bad last night's episode was.:rolleyes1

My Husband and I were right there with you. I've loved the Show ever since the Pilot, but this episode really stunk. I do not like Tamara, and I can't stand Owen. The whole Storyline should be scrapped.

How dare they omit Rumple? I missed him :(

And... I hate that they've turned August back.

And what ticks me off even more is this 3 weeks off and 3 weeks on stuff they've been pulling. Now it's 4 weeks until a new episode.

Bah.

I am getting so annoyed with this season. It's like the writers are running out of ideas and just pulling plots from the air...and they all suck. I only continue watching because my DD10 loves it. Once she is over it, I won't be watching anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter