Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if the "Dragon" is really dead...someone that powerful who seemed to be able to read peoples minds/know their secrets > killed by a taser??? Maybe he just wants Tamara to think he is dead. :confused3

I'm wondering if the "Dragon" is really dead...someone that powerful who seemed to be able to read peoples minds/know their secrets > killed by a taser??? Maybe he just wants Tamara to think he is dead. :confused3

That's what I thought, but then August went back didn't he say "a few days later" and he was still there. Yet, no one else seemed to notice?!

The first thing I thought of when I saw Tamara use that taser was Star Trek. The effect looked kinda cheesy 60's sci-fi too.

That's what I thought, but then August went back didn't he say "a few days later" and he was still there. Yet, no one else seemed to notice?!

I was wondering this too, especially with the line that was there before? :confused3 but maybe he sent everyone away.

I think maybe his earthly body may be gone, but I think the dragon is somewhere else. All I could think of was Mushu from Mualn when the red smoke came out his nose. lol

The first thing I thought of when I saw Tamara use that taser was Star Trek. The effect looked kinda cheesy 60's sci-fi too.

I know what you mean. :rolleyes: It made me think of "Big Trouble in Little China." I thought the Dragon was really gonna let her have it. :confused3 I just figured they used up their 'special effects' budget on August which I thought looked pretty cool. :cool2:

This episode kind of reminded me of the worst Lost episode ever: when Jack went to Thailand. Writers, don't send your characters to Asian places, it isn't working out.

Well I'm glad August was pretty much killed off and lost all his adult memories... <sarcasm> Kind of seems worse than death.

Also not looking forward to Neil and Emma getting back together, he doesn't really deserve her.

I thought the last few episodes were supposed to be based on Peter Pan (going by the episode names). What is this stuff with Robin Hood?

It wasn't one of my favorite episodes and I didn't like August turning into a little boy and I hate having to wait 4 weeks but I still love the show and look forward to it every week.

Oh and I didn't like the way Snow White was hiding under the covers for days. It was starting to get on my nerves but then she finally snapped out of it.

I don't over analyze it like some of you do. I don't wonder why a taser was able to kill the dragon or August. I just assume it was a special one.

I don't necessarily think Tamara is a fairytale character. I thought she was just a human, hell bent on helping her husband (Owen) find his dad. We'll see! I can't wait to find out.

I do love when the show has lots of Regina and Rumple though!

minor thing bugging me, but bugging me it is...
Pinnocho's eyes are brown as a boy and August's are quite the dreamy blue. So unless August wears blue contacts lenses makes no sense to me. Was there an explanation for this that I missed or just a blunder? I only saw the first 1/2 last night so need to catch up, but sheesh..that eye thing is bugging me, lol.

yea, this bugs me too. The little boy is also a redhead and August is not. I am a natural redhead and I have tried for years to change my haircolor and it doesn't work! They couldn't find a little boy actor with brown hair and blue eyes??? The little inconsistincies drive me crazy. :mad:

yea, this bugs me too. The little boy is also a redhead and August is not. I am a natural redhead and I have tried for years to change my haircolor and it doesn't work! They couldn't find a little boy actor with brown hair and blue eyes??? The little inconsistincies drive me crazy. :mad:

I was born with bright red hair and had it till I was about 6 then it changed to dark brown. Mom was a red head and Dad was dark. Wish I still had my red hair :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I think turning August back into a boy was the best way to wrap up his story..happy ending and all.. And Tamara I don't think is just a "human" because just any person in reality would not be able to accept the whole Fairytale Land and Fairytale people living in reality..I still think Tamra must be someone with a fairytale past. BUT she is in league with Owen who IS a human. So the back story here is how did those two become an allience

I was born with bright red hair and had it till I was about 6 then it changed to dark brown. Mom was a red head and Dad was dark. Wish I still had my red hair :(

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Right. I was born blond which gradually began changing to red when I was about 5. By the time I was 7 I was a full on red head but by the time I was 40 it was more brown than red. Now at 50, I color it to a dark auburn which is close to my natural color in my 20s. Much nicer than the dull brown and gray I'm covering up! And eye color can change some but not as much as it would have to change for Pinnochio/August. They should have had one of the actors wear colored contacts. Oh well. Not a detail that worries me very much.

The eye color thing didn't really bother me too much. The only reason I noticed at all was because when August was completely wood his eyes were SO blue.

Maybe that had to make his eyes blue to stand out from the brown of the wood. If his eyes were brown too then he'd be just a big brown log. The blue eyes make him look like a person.

Okay a couple questions from Sunday's episode:

1. Did anyone else end up wondering if Tamara let out Hook? I mean supposedly she went back to her and Neal's apartment and he was gone. As much lying as the lady did this episode isn't it possible she let Hook out?

2. How does the dragon tie into all of this? I mean he knew exactly who August was.

One other thing to note, for those talking about the 4 week wait. I would rather wait 4 weeks for a new episode then to have the season end in 4 weeks. Think of it in another way if it ended April 21st we could be looking at a possible 5 month wait for next season. Whereas if it ends on May 12th we only have roughly 4 months to wait. I would rather take the month break now then add on to the wait for a new season.

I think turning August back into a boy was the best way to wrap up his story..happy ending and all.. And Tamara I don't think is just a "human" because just any person in reality would not be able to accept the whole Fairytale Land and Fairytale people living in reality..I still think Tamra must be someone with a fairytale past. BUT she is in league with Owen who IS a human. So the back story here is how did those two become an allience

I agree about Tamera. I was actually wondering if she was related to Cinderella's Fairy Godmother that Rumple KABOOMed in "The Price of Gold?" (season 1 episode 4).

The eye color thing didn't really bother me too much. The only reason I noticed at all was because when August was completely wood his eyes were SO blue.

Maybe that had to make his eyes blue to stand out from the brown of the wood. If his eyes were brown too then he'd be just a big brown log. The blue eyes make him look like a person.

That's what CGI will do. That's what we hated about the episode. Why did they have to use CGI? Whatever happened to good old movie makeup. They blueness of the eyes made it seem so unnatural.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!