Once Upon a dream TR: Intimate WP/ Citricos Chef's Domain/ Grand 1/ Tour/ COMPLETE

I'm really glad you all like them! I was SO excited to see them!

I really like the POFQ ones, which are especially meaningful because DH proposed along the water there.

There's just so many nice ones. I talked to Linda this morning and the prints and master DVD are all ready and she's mailing them TODAY! YIPPEE!!!!:woohoo:

We have tonnes of empty photoframes we bought while we were away that were awaiting the professional photos.

Ok, I've read the entire report now & I just have to say Congrats & thanks so much for sharing your wedding with us.
I had so many favorite moments....but I loved the Wishes video best!! That was awesome & made me tear up...just beautiful.
My DH has promised me a vow renewal at WDW for our 10 year anniversary & I can't wait....until then I will have to live vicariously through all of you beautiful Disney brides. :bride:
Your pictures are absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!

Ok, I've read the entire report now & I just have to say Congrats & thanks so much for sharing your wedding with us.
I had so many favorite moments....but I loved the Wishes video best!! That was awesome & made me tear up...just beautiful.
My DH has promised me a vow renewal at WDW for our 10 year anniversary & I can't wait....until then I will have to live vicariously through all of you beautiful Disney brides. :bride:
Your pictures are absolutely stunning!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm so glad there are folks out there still enjoying my TR :goodvibes I'm working on converting it to a blog for my friends and family who didn't attend. I have to tweak it a bit for audience but still lots of work.

I think a VR for your 10 years is such a beautiful idea. I'm really hoping that we'll be in a place to do a custom vow renewal when the time comes. What an exciting time to be anticipating such planning! :banana:

I love your report! It's addicting, and I should be studying!!

Oh...do I ever know that song :rolleyes1 Luckily our January and February workload is light. But oh...last December I was supposed to be studying for my tax exam and Maggie's pictures were available on Randy's site. I just sat there drooling over each picture for like 2 hours completely forgetting about studying. (Oops). Don't worry though...I still did well. You will too. We always get it together in the end, don't we ;)

great TR and beautiful photo's.
When will you get your video? Bet you can't wait!

Thanks! I called A Magic Moment last Tuesday to get an update and they said they hoped it would be done by the end of the week and hopefully by Monday (tomorrow) at the latest. With the wait for the post I may get it within a week.

And boy...you're right. I can't wait. I can't tell you how many times I've watched our dad's video coverage of the day's festivities, but the ceremony isn't there. I just can't wait!

Subsribing... Just came across your report. i am so loving it. I hope my dream comes true one day to have a disney wedding. ;)

I loved reading your report!! I especially loved your hair for the wedding, do you have any good close ups without your veil on??

Subsribing... Just came across your report. i am so loving it. I hope my dream comes true one day to have a disney wedding. ;)

I loved reading your report!! I especially loved your hair for the wedding, do you have any good close ups without your veil on??

I'm so glad there are people still enjoying the report. I know I promised to share my plans about the wedding tour, and I absolutely still will. It's been a slow process getting it organized because I'm working hard in school. I haven't had much time to get on it -- in fact I've got DH to take over now

Alauniira...I've tried to find the best no veil pics I can. To be honest I didn't have a whole lot, because I loved that veil SO much. Here are the 3 that jumped out. My hair was inspired by cryssi, who sent me pictures of her hair (for which I was eternally grateful)
TS00681-4-07-1.jpg

TS00701-4-07.jpg

TS08801-4-07.jpg

You look so pretty. Thanks!! Is it in like a banana type clip or a single pony? Sorry if I am being a pain...:flower3:

You look so pretty. Thanks!! Is it in like a banana type clip or a single pony? Sorry if I am being a pain...:flower3:

not at all! trust me, I was most stressed about my hair. Everything else was a breeze! My hair is half pulled back into a ponytail and all of it is curled. Does that help?

Aren't you the most beautiful Bride!!!! :bride:

And...you and your DH are ADORABLE!!! :hug: Too sweet!!!

The photos are all gorgeous!!! You are absolutely stunning in every one of them!

Aren't you the most beautiful Bride!!!! :bride:

And...you and your DH are ADORABLE!!! :hug: Too sweet!!!

The photos are all gorgeous!!! You are absolutely stunning in every one of them!

Awww...thanks Lindsey! Randy did such a great job, we were so lucky! I'm not sure if I told you this already....but it was your photos that made me dream about the perfect DFTW. Just after DH proposed we came home from Disney to find your DFTW pictures here on the DIS. I loved the casual elegance you had. Everyone in flip flops.....fabulous. I used to look at your pictures over and over.

You must be getting so excited about your anniversary cruise. It's so close! :cloud9:

DH finally coverted a clip of our video for me to post. It's only one part, but I wanted to be able to share something. I should say, that in an effort to reduce the size of the file the pixel quality was lost. In our video it was perfect!

(All rights reserved, A Magic Moment)

I have heard that it is really difficult to get a grand 1 wishes cruise. Is that true? I figured I would ask how you went about making sure you got one if you don't mind because I really have my heart set on one on my wedding.

Another question, did the humidity do anything to your hair? I would really like to have mine half up/down, but am horrified of it falling out after an hour of being outside because thats what mine does in humidity.

So it's 1:30 a.m. and I just got done reading all sixteen pages of your TR.. I've seen every video and every picture and read all of your dining review... WOW! Thank you so much for sharing all of those moments and all of that information - it was just phenomenal. I love everything that you planned - so much so I've decided to do the exact same wedding-day itinerary for my Vow Renewal in July 2008 - I just love the way you still kept it as intimate but found all those little ways to make it personal and unique and just gorgeous. I'm even going to move it up one day from my wedding date so that I can book the WP. I was going back and forth between Yacht Club and Seabreeze Point but I just adore the way you kept it an intimate but it was all in the same area (thus, very little traveling around to be done). It also works great because my DD (who will be four) can accompany us through the whole day/night. I'm just a lucky duckie because that room at the GF will cost me a wee bit less as I'm a CM! I saw pictures from someone else's TR where they had the table decorated at CCD and think that I'll add that on for flair.

You know the part that really got my heart? The card from your mother. That is just phenomenal.. what a lucky girl you are to have such thoughtful people in your life. ;-) Twirl, sweetheart! Growing up as a little girl, I had a little red skirt my aunt bought me and it was called my twirly skirt. Couldn't agree with it all more.

You are gorgeous and I'm so glad you got to be princess for the day. May the rest of your married life together be full of happiness and joy. :)

I have heard that it is really difficult to get a grand 1 wishes cruise. Is that true? I figured I would ask how you went about making sure you got one if you don't mind because I really have my heart set on one on my wedding.

Another question, did the humidity do anything to your hair? I would really like to have mine half up/down, but am horrified of it falling out after an hour of being outside because thats what mine does in humidity.

Compared to the Illumination cruises, I think getting the Grand 1 is much easier. I didn't have any trouble but I did call at 7 AM on the dot exactly 90 days out. It was probably one of the more stressful parts of planning for me because DH and my dad really wanted the Grand 1. So I really wanted it for them (and my brother). It was a strange experience too because unlike reserving the pontoon boats you don't immediately speak to a CM. You leave your info on their message service and they call you back. I was so nervous I wasn't going to get it I also booked a pontoon boat (which I cancelled as soon as I heard I could have the Grand1). I think you have a good shot at getting it, but I'd still call as soon as you can, just in case.

My hair was huge in the morning from the humidity before Anna came. But she knew exactly what to put in my hair to combat the humidity. After she worked her magic it stayed smooth...all that happened was that the curl progressively fell out throughout the day (which I expected -- my hair just doesn't hold curl, actually whatever she put in there was amazing, I can't believe the curl lasted as long as it did)

So it's 1:30 a.m. and I just got done reading all sixteen pages of your TR.. I've seen every video and every picture and read all of your dining review... WOW! Thank you so much for sharing all of those moments and all of that information - it was just phenomenal. I love everything that you planned - so much so I've decided to do the exact same wedding-day itinerary for my Vow Renewal in July 2008 - I just love the way you still kept it as intimate but found all those little ways to make it personal and unique and just gorgeous. I'm even going to move it up one day from my wedding date so that I can book the WP. I was going back and forth between Yacht Club and Seabreeze Point but I just adore the way you kept it an intimate but it was all in the same area (thus, very little traveling around to be done). It also works great because my DD (who will be four) can accompany us through the whole day/night. I'm just a lucky duckie because that room at the GF will cost me a wee bit less as I'm a CM! I saw pictures from someone else's TR where they had the table decorated at CCD and think that I'll add that on for flair.

You know the part that really got my heart? The card from your mother. That is just phenomenal.. what a lucky girl you are to have such thoughtful people in your life. ;-) Twirl, sweetheart! Growing up as a little girl, I had a little red skirt my aunt bought me and it was called my twirly skirt. Couldn't agree with it all more.

You are gorgeous and I'm so glad you got to be princess for the day. May the rest of your married life together be full of happiness and joy. :)

Wow, thank you for your kind words. I definately am a very lucky girl to have my parents who put their kids first from the very start. They've always been there for me, in small ways and big ways. Yes, I'm very, very lucky.

It was so nice to be able to have such a perfect day with everyone. It just couldn't have been more perfect. DH is working on editing some of the video footage that wasn't included in our formal videography and every day he says: "I want to go back and do it all over again" :cloud9:

It worked really well to keep everything at the GF/WP -- it all just fell into place. I loved the fact that they all went for tea spontaneously when DH and I headed back to the POFQ to drop off the cake and take some more pictures. Everyone just had a great, great day. When I think of how few truly great days we really have, it just really makes me stop and feel truly blessed.

Best of luck with your special day. I think decorating the CCD table is an excellent idea. I saw Mio's pictures and it was beautiful. And how lucky to get a CM rate. Thank you again for all your kind words.

Tiffany, I just watched your video and LOVED it :goodvibes You looked so beautiful, I am sure I have told you that already though! I loved that part of Part of Your World too. So perfect for a wedding :love: Thanks so much for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter