OMG - That Duggar woman is pregnant again

Maybe I'm insane... But I really like the Duggars. Now no way would I trade my life for theirs, but they seem like good hearted nice people. I'd watch them anyday over Jon and Kate.

Seriously, is she really pregnant again?!:scared1: I stopped watching TLC after all the nonsense with J&K so I haven't seen their show in a while. I just can't believe it.:sad2:

Maybe I'm insane... But I really like the Duggars. Now no way would I trade my life for theirs, but they seem like good hearted nice people. I'd watch them anyday over Jon and Kate.

You and me both! I could never live their lifestyle but at least they seem happy and you never hear the mother or father putting each other (or any of the kids) down.

I don't know what dyfus is, bu I know that my brother was willing to take siblings, and they eventually went to foster for 2 years. At the last moment, an aunt came along who took the girls (11 and 13.)

Another friend was willing to take up to 5 sibs, and they waited for 4 years, and 3 have severe disabilities.

I'd never have that many babies. (I would have liked one more little guy, though!) But I'm not worried about the handful that do, filling up the world.

DYFS if Division of Youth and Family Services. The NJ version of CPS. (Child Protective Services)

I think it's wonderful! I'm very happy for them and wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy. Children are a blessing.

They seem very happy, take good care of their family, support themselves. etc. It's really none of my business or anyone elses how many children they choose to have. The children seem well cared for and there is nothing at all wrong with older ones caring for younger ones. It's called "family"..they work together and all seem very happy.

God bless them!

Personally I think the way the Duggars are is quite impressive. I mean how many of us can say we are self supportive with the families we have let alone 19 kids. I think they should be commended for their way of life.

It wasn't that long ago when it was the norm to have large families, but the difference between now and then is theyused to have that many kids to help out on the farm. So who has the correct way of thinking? The Duggars for their love of kids or our grandparents for cheap farm hands?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter