Okay! What are YOU going to choose?!

Which park would you choose if you could ONLY choose one?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 165 45.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • EPCOT

Votes: 60 16.4%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 95 26.0%
  • Resorts only!

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
I voted HS. I was planning to go ride MMRR back in March, but didn't make it before the parks closed. Plus, I want to ride ROTR again.

Voted HS. Although I love MK, HS won out because I want to see GE. And eat at the BD lounge (closed last time we were there). And love SDD and IJ and RRC. And want to see MMRR.

It's always Epcot for me. I could spend all day just wandering the World Showcase, taking a bit of time off to venture to Future World for Soarin and Living with the Land. It would be a very, very good day! :flower1:

HS, There's a bunch of new stuff I haven't experienced, plus all the old favorites, and Epcot is under construction so...HS!

This was a hard one for me. But I chose Magic Kingdom... it's the original and it is all that Disney is about. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Animal Kingdom and almost clicked that button. I think Walt would be so proud of Animal Kingdom because it definitely has the Disney "touch." Don't get me wrong I love the other parks too, although I haven't been to Hollywood Studios much lately because it's been kind of "blah" - loved the original MGM theme of the Old Hollywood though. I'm looking forward to going to Star Wars and Toy Story .... haven't done those newbies yet. Epcot is great but it has needed a redo in a long time and although it is a drag that it's all torn up - i think it's time. I do love World showcase. Heck, I love it all but you said to pick only one. MAGIC KINGDOM. I'm long winded sorry.

MK for us. This quick trip was supposed to be at the end of a fabulous 7-day DCL (can't go to central FL without a stop to visit the Mouse!) Now this is the entirety of our summer vacation because we changed our summer Caribbean cruise for a Christmas Caribbean cruise (apparently I hit the lottery and forgot to tell myself...) Anyway, we're only going to MK for one day and then one day at Gatorland and Disney Springs.

We are going to have this exact situation - we have one day to spend at WDW on a very short trip in August.

My favorite park is Animal Kingdom, but more than likely we will do Magic Kingdom.

I love AK for the food and the entertainment for sure. The Lion King show is my absolute favorite. I love the safari and all the Lands.

MK - It just makes me giddy and carefree like a kid again. And there are so many places to explore and rides to fill an entire day from opening to close! Love the feeling of walking down Main Street in the morning, watching the Main Street trolley show and then ending the day with a stroll down Main Street again under the night sky with all the shops' lights twinkling.

I chose Hollywood Studios because we haven't been able to experience Galaxy's Edge yet. We were supposed to go for spring break and now our trip is up in the air. My family was talking about it last night and how we CAN NOT WAIT TO GO AND SEE/EXPERIENCE IT! We watched all 9 Star Wars movies back in April and it really added to the anticipation!

Also I love the Mickey shorts...so looking forward to experience Mickey's Runaway Railroad too!

We've been going to WDW since the early 70's and up until 2010 we would have answered Magic Kingdom. Main Street was where the vacation began, until Main street was roped off and Magic Kingdom lost much of its magic for us. I was never a parade person and when the parades happened we jumped on the rides. Then we became trapped one night and couldn't leave the park until a portion of the never-ending parade went by so we were stuck in a 24 inch wide shoulder to shoulder mass. I could hardly function by the time we left - I just went to bed. We didn't go back to MK for about 5 years. We popped in 2016 to get a picture of the Castle decorated for Winter. We were there for about 20 minutes. Gah! It seems like there's a parade at 3p and then one at 5p and one at 8p and then something at closing - I just can't be bothered to get behind to the areas that are 'free'.

I was never a big fan of either Hollywood Studios (too loud) or Animal Kingdom (smelly zoo) until 2017/18 but they've grown on me - or I should say more appealing areas for us have evolved in both areas. Until 2006 Epcot wouldn't have even been on the radar because it just seemed like such a blah area but the Food and Wine really took the World Showcase to a new level. When we stay at the Beach Club, we don't even stray into the front of Epcot except for a ride on Sorin'. Now, we spend a major portion of our vacation enjoying the World Showcase.

Truthfully, as we age, we're really starting to spend a good portion of our vacation at the resort hotels.

Voted for Epcot. WDW has always been a DD and me trip. We always start at Epcot and SE is our traditional first ride. It’s not a Disney vacation til I hear Dame Judi!!! I am still mourning Illuminations, would see it 2-3 times every trip. AK is a very close second, love wandering the animal trails and trying to find Devine. Been to MK so many times and I don’t really have any favorites there. I’d be happy to spend an hour of an evening just sitting on Main Street gazing at the castle all lit up and people watching. I can’t warm up to DHS. I do want to check out the new Star Wars stuff and take a few turns on TOT but I don’t need a lot of time there.

Last edited:
My vote goes to AK. There’s always something new to see for me, they have my favorite snacks (pongu lumpia and mr kamals) and my favorite rides on property are there!! EE and FOP, of course!

My vote goes to AK. There’s always something new to see for me, they have my favorite snacks (pongu lumpia and mr kamals) and my favorite rides on property are there!! EE and FOP, of course!
Lumpia is on my must try list! I have managed to never try one-- have to change that! Have you tried the baked pulled pork BBQ Mac and cheese at 8 spoon?! Dreams are made of that stuff..

Lumpia is on my must try list! I have managed to never try one-- have to change that! Have you tried the baked pulled pork BBQ Mac and cheese at 8 spoon?! Dreams are made of that stuff..
You definitely have to try them!! When my trip in May got canceled we had an at home disney themed week and I actually made them because on every trip we get one and love them so much! My fiancé always gets the pulled pork Mac and cheese! I don’t eat meat so my go to is always getting the Mac and cheese with the sweet chili sauce on it! 🤓

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter