Okay! What are YOU going to choose?!

Which park would you choose if you could ONLY choose one?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 165 45.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • EPCOT

Votes: 60 16.4%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 95 26.0%
  • Resorts only!

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters

Cant choose until I know if Food and Wine will be held... (though my gut it saying it won't, take-out was never cancelled in my city so I'm stubbornly holding on hope..!)
This....have not missed Food and Wine and hope it is not canceled by Nov. Maybe they could do the purchase 3 kiosks like they did before with social distancing.

I'm going to cheat since I'm bring a friend for their first ever visit in September. We already have Halloween Party tickets, so HS for an actual park day if I only get one other.

Today, I am feeling DHS, so that is what I chose. I love all the parks for various reasons. Epcot is probably my favorite overall, but if I were to make a reservation today, it would be DHS. Now, tomorrow it could be a different park.

I am a relaxed park hopper so tend to have a very relaxed approach to which park I go to based on my feelings at that time.

This is actually a tough call. Part of me wants to say Hollywood Studios. Back before GMR and the Backlot tour closed (and long before Galaxy's Edge and Toy Story Land), this was my favorite park. Partly because it was less crowded and mostly because my absolute favorite ride was and still is there (ToT). With the addition of Toy Story Land and Galaxy's Edge, and also the new Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railroad (which opened about 5 weeks after my last trip), this part still has a ton of appeal to me, though under normal circumstances it no longer qualifies as "less crowded". But, given no FP at all for who knows how long, I feel like Magic Kingdom has a lot more attractions to spread out whatever crowd level they will be letting in. It also feels like there are more air conditioned spaces at MK, which will be needed to help with the comfort level of wearing a mask. All of that to say, I would probably shoot for MK as my first choice, at least within the first month or two of opening. HS would be my second choice.

I am just curious (and I am sick of rumor mongering for the moment): which is your MUST-DO park?

I'm talking, you get ONE reservation to go. Which do you choose? Bonus points for why, and extra bonus points for declaring your love publicly. 😁
And... GO!

Edit: ...I want bonus points, so... It's EPCOT for me. I just love being there; of course, the removal of Future World is a drag right now, but I have been getting through this downtime by listening to the area music. First entrance, then Future World, and then Works Showcase...and repeat.

Oh my gosh - the EP music is THE BEST! For me, it's EP too! I could, literally, walk around EP (particularly WS) every day of my life and be so happy! (I don't even need to go on a ride). So, the reason why I love EP so much - I first visited WDW when I was 9 and the only park open was MK - the thing that impressed me the most in the park was the large scale model of EP in a shop on Main St. I was so intrigued by Walt Disney's concept! I bought the first EP book (which has many things in it that never happened!) and I was hooked. I then visited EP very soon after it first opened. One of the things I love most about EP is going on Spaceship Earth and seeing the mural on the entrance that has been there since I was little. It just brings back so many great memories.

MK under the current circumstances--there is just so much more to do and to spread out the crowds than any other park, lots of rides with indoor queues with air con, and its hours seem relatively "normal." In regular times, it'd be Epcot for sure---lovvvvvve world showcase. WishI was there right now listening to some good music, having my favorite salted caramel ice cream martini with grand marnier in France, waiting for illuminations to start.....

Same here-holding out hope that Disney will teach the temporary World Showcase the appropriate accents for their Country!lol :)

Oh, I'm going to miss the international cast members so much. EP inspired me to travel internationally as much as I can and I love meeting the CMs and, very often, even recognizing the towns they are from. I so hope they can come back soon.

Oh, I'm going to miss the international cast members so much. EP inspired me to travel internationally as much as I can and I love meeting the CMs and, very often, even recognizing the towns they are from. I so hope they can come back soon.
They will be back sooner rather than later I am sure!

They are one of my favorite "attractions" at WDW-so nice and so interesting and so fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter