Okay! What are YOU going to choose?!

Which park would you choose if you could ONLY choose one?

• Magic Kingdom

Votes: 165 45.1%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 42 11.5%
  • EPCOT

Votes: 60 16.4%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 95 26.0%
  • Resorts only!

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters

SwirlTheCitrus

Think 🍊 Thoughts!
I am just curious (and I am sick of rumor mongering for the moment): which is your MUST-DO park?

I'm talking, you get ONE reservation to go. Which do you choose? Bonus points for why, and extra bonus points for declaring your love publicly. 😁
And... GO!

Edit: ...I want bonus points, so... It's EPCOT for me. I just love being there; of course, the removal of Future World is a drag right now, but I have been getting through this downtime by listening to the area music. First entrance, then Future World, and then Works Showcase...and repeat.

Personally:DHS it's the park that feels like gone to ne. Is where ive met most of my friends during star wars weekends, and cast at backlot tour. It's where i made friends from citizens of Hollywood. It's where SWGE is.

Economically: MK cause people always love to watch live streams from MK and it gets higher view counts

Personally:DHS it's the park that feels like gone to ne. Is where ive met most of my friends during star wars weekends, and cast at backlot tour. It's where i made friends from citizens of Hollywood. It's where SWGE is.

Economically: MK cause people always love to watch live streams from MK and it gets higher view counts

I get it. I, personally, need to visit to see my good friend Gertie. I adore it during the holidays; I recently purchased the original porcelain figurines (the candy cane umbrella girls, the poodles) that match the decorations. 😁

My favorite is Epcot, but our next park will definitely be HS. We haven't been there in about 6 years and are super excited to see Galaxy's Edge!

I always say that Magic Kingdom is my favorite daytime park and Epcot is my favorite nighttime park. Given the current circumstances I would have to go with Magic Kingdom!

Cant choose until I know if Food and Wine will be held... (though my gut it saying it won't, take-out was never cancelled in my city so I'm stubbornly holding on hope..!)
I am not sure I could handle it if food and wine were cancelled...😬

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter