Ohana's Breakfast on 5-24-08. We missed you if you didn't come!!!

What day should we have the meet?

• Saturday, May 24

• Sunday, May 25

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tracy,

Unfortunately, DH and I have to back out of our commitment to be there for the breakfast. :sad2: It's our only scheduled day at AK and hubby will be grumpy if we don't get there before ropedrop. It's EMH for Saturday. I hope :lovestruc that I get to run into some of you over the weekend!

Tracy,

Unfortunately, DH and I have to back out of our commitment to be there for the breakfast. :sad2: It's our only scheduled day at AK and hubby will be grumpy if we don't get there before ropedrop. It's EMH for Saturday. I hope :lovestruc that I get to run into some of you over the weekend!

bummer. :( That's cool. I understand. Maybe some of us will go there after and catch up with you.

*bumping*

Hey girls.. don't hate me!!! But, my DF surprised me with a weekend away on memorial day weekend! It was totally unexpected (like he has a clue what I do on this board!) and I've been saying lately that I've been stressed out with work and what not... so dear dear amazing man that he is, booked us a 3 day weekend by the beach so I can de stress!! What a doll. Anyway, so that means, I'm gonna have to bail on breakfast.

here's the deal though, I still have the reservations. I can just keep them and you guys can just say my name. Any ideas? Or we can just can the whole thing which is sad. Let me know. Feel free to still go without me and I'll keep the reservation. So... whatcha'll think? Lisa (bayouprincess) and Amanda (princessbride010103) cancelled. There's still like 10 of you... just let me know.

Again,sorry. Totally unexpected.

We don't get in until Sunday afternoon so we will not be able to make the breakfast. We are around the whole week for our planning session so if anyone wants to try for another time we would be up for it. Even if it is not something you need reservations for - maybe just ice cream at Downtown Disney - one afternoon or evening that week.

Linda

The reservation is already made and I think it is for 8:40. Twui made it for 15 people I think and there were ten left who might be able to go. I can still go :goodvibes

Hi guys! Here's so far who's going:

PixyDusted
Sunsh1ne
WithDisneySpirit
Bellelemariee
Twiu
.. yes I'm coming!!!! Woo hoo!

Those who said were going but haven't heard from in a while...
Lindsay22
Monana (not coming)
PrincessBrideKatie

Ladies - just let me know if it's just you or plus one. That way I can adjust the number of the reservation on Friday night.

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the boards, but would love to come on saturday. Is there anymore room available at O'hana's?

Yes! Come, I'll add you to the list. I'll just keep the list on page 5 and adjust as we go.

Last chance to join us for Breakfast tomorrow morning!!!! Come one, come all. Ohana's 8:40 am. LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING!!!!

How're we gonna know who's who? Hmmmm... well, I'm Asian :) Ha ha! Um.. seriously. I guess Ill be the silly Asian girl hanging out outside Ohanas waiting for random girls to approach me. Ill wear a Mickey Mouse shirt to make it easier. See you in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter