Ohana's Breakfast on 5-24-08. We missed you if you didn't come!!!

What day should we have the meet?

• Saturday, May 24

• Sunday, May 25

Results are only viewable after voting.

twiu

DIS Veteran
Hi girls. No more hijacking Amanda's TR. We're planning a disbride luncheon in May. Memorial day weekend. Who's up for it? Either Saturday the 24th or Sunday the 25th. So, let's pick a date. I can only do weekends - sorry :( But, I gotta pay my mortgage!

Also, I vote for somewhere in a park. I mean, since you all have ap's, we should take advantage of that. I would put a poll up her, but I"m not sure how to do that. So, let me know and I'll try to set it up. I need ideas though! I have worked for the mouse for so long that sometimes I forget what's cool and what isn't. You kinda forget how amazing the place is sometimes when you have access all the time (shame on me!).

So please. Input. Any input!

I'm in...either date is good for me...are we inviting the DHs & DFs?
Cant wait for May!! :goodvibes

I'm in...either date is good for me...are we inviting the DHs & DFs?
Cant wait for May!! :goodvibes

Sure. I mean, you can't really make them go away while you're on vacation. That's just rude - but then again, they'll probably be all weirded out by the situation. My DF will definitely not want to go. I think once we figure out who's coming, we can figure it out from there.

My DF and I will be landing on the 24th for the week to hopefully do our planning session. So depending on what time our flight comes in from Seattle, We can meet up with for lunch. But I am thinking that Sunday might be best however if that doesnt work for everyone, we'll try our best on Saturday. This totally sounds like a great experience.

As of now we are arriving for our Planning Session on that Sunday. Please keep me posted on what everyone decides. We probably will not have activated our AP yet. If you guys do an outside the park something I would be up for it - maybe even inside. I'll try to think of some suggestions and post them here.

Linda

Sad day, I wanna go, but we're going in April, and I can't afford the gas money two months in a row :guilty: :sad1:

aww...im so sad :( We're leaving town the 24th for 2 weeks...:sad2: *sniff*

I'm so sad too!!!! I want to have one :( I was actually going to start a thread and see if any May bride's wanted to have one. Whoever is going to be there from May 5-13th let me know!!!!

I'm up for either day! I'll drag DH with me I'm sure. Just let me know and I'll plan around everyone else's schedule!

:banana: :yay: I'm gonna meet some DIS brides! :banana: :yay:
DANCE WITH ME!

I am there from the 18-25, but I am leaving early in the morning of the 25. I would vote for the 24... however its the first day of my honeymoon... and I dont know what the day will entail...

I will be having my vow renewal on the 27th!! I will be getting down there on the evening of the 22nd :goodvibes I personally would love a Saturday meet :lovestruc

this would be great i got to check my schedule, i know i am working on saturday,

The only bad thing----Memorial Day Weekend in Disney is a nightmare!!!

that place is packed all weekend, plus flower and garden fest is still going on too.......

:sad1: That's going to be Memorial Weekend, and we always go out of town!!

I'm so jealous! I want to go too! :sad1: But my PS is in April and there is no way I can take time off of work again to come down in May. Especially since I'm taking 2 weeks off for the wedding. :rolleyes1 Hope you guys have a great time!

Anyone up for an October meet?

I would be up for a dis brides meet on either day. We'll be arriving on the 22nd for our wedding on the 26th.

Mona... You're coming down for your planning session the weekend right before we're having our memorial day wedding in Japan! :goodvibes

Are we thinking sitdown restaurant, or quickservice? I dont know if we could get reservations for the saturday of Memorial Weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter