Ohana's Breakfast on 5-24-08. We missed you if you didn't come!!!

What day should we have the meet?

• Saturday, May 24

• Sunday, May 25

Results are only viewable after voting.
we may be in, i'll let you know as soon as i know when we land in orlando. it sounds like it's going to be so much fun. i really am going to try and book a flight so we can make it there. Thanks for planning all this.

Okay chickies... I booked Ohana's on Saturday morning 5/24. Problem is, for a group - they can only do it early in the morning. The latest I could get it is for 8:40 am - I could get later, but they couldn't guarantee we'll all be sitting together - and that, my friends, is the whole point, right?

So... 8:40 am, May 24, Saturday. The whole party needs to be there at that time so BE THERE AND DON'T BE LATE!

I'm excited. If anyone else wants to join us, please let me know. Right now I made the reservation for 20 people - just in case. I can change it beforehand to make sure we have the numbers right :)

Can't wait to see you girlies!

:goodvibes I am in, just so you know! My DH won't be there until that night as I am arriving a couple days early with my Mom and Dad to take care of stuff before the vow renewal. I am looking forward to the meet :yay:

ohhhh maaaannnnnnn! i'm jealous of you girls! we get back from our honeymoon less than a week before that. i don't think i can talk mark into flying somewhere else after being gone for 9 days...so have fun without me!

lin, i'll probably fly in for the 10k in october. of course i haven't told my dh yet, but he'll think i'm nuts and just get over it...

ohhhh maaaannnnnnn! i'm jealous of you girls! we get back from our honeymoon less than a week before that. i don't think i can talk mark into flying somewhere else after being gone for 9 days...so have fun without me!

lin, i'll probably fly in for the 10k in october. of course i haven't told my dh yet, but he'll think i'm nuts and just get over it...

please let me know. maybe we can schedule in my planning session around that time so that you can come!

Hey guys! I'm Lauren... I've kinda been MIA. I really need to post up some PJ stuff :goodvibes
I actually already have Ohana ressies for 10:30 that morning with my mom, bro, and DF. Maybe we can move it and I can just stop by and meet you all cause I don't think my bro and mom would be into hanging out with a bunch of brides and couples :rotfl: But I'll def try to catch up with you guys!

It's funny. The local disbrides don't want to get up early and the ones visiting are up for it. I guess when you can go to Disney anytime... sleeping in is a wonderful option :) But oh well, reservation is early - so yup... gotta rise and shine!!!

It's funny. The local disbrides don't want to get up early and the ones visiting are up for it. I guess when you can go to Disney anytime... sleeping in is a wonderful option :) But oh well, reservation is early - so yup... gotta rise and shine!!!

I will be rising and shining :sunny:

I love voting in pools, so I voted for May 24th, which also happens to be the anniversary of Queen Victoria's birth :)

I love voting in pools, so I voted for May 24th, which also happens to be the anniversary of Queen Victoria's birth :)

Yeah, but explain why the canadian holiday (Victoria Day) is the week before... I didnt check a calender when planning my wedding but I thought that memorial day and victoria day were on the same weekend... so I thought great everybody will get extra days off.. perfect for traveling to my wedding... nope, its the weekend before. :headache:

I'm so sad too!!!! I want to have one :( I was actually going to start a thread and see if any May bride's wanted to have one. Whoever is going to be there from May 5-13th let me know!!!!

I'm an October bride,not at Disney, but we'll be there May 8-12!

I would love to go but I do not think we will be getting down there until the morning of May 25. If anyone is around that evening maybe we could meet for an ice cream in Downtown Disney - or if anyone will be working in Disney that evening, let me know where and maybe we could stop by.

We are down for a week and we are going to try to meet with an officient, I already have my hair and makeup trial scheduled, a engagement shoot with Misty and our planning session. Hope we have some spare time to go into the park. I want to make it to Epcot at least one day for the Flower & Garden show.

Hey Princesbridekatie - you are getting married on my birthday.

Linda

Wow there's gonna b a lot of us in Disney in May! :) Im arriving on the 8th, Honeymoon shoot on the 13th (day b4 the wedding! :rotfl: ) and then married on the 14th and leaving on the 29th! I'll look out for u all! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter