• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh NO! the volcano is off again!

hi again everyone :goodvibes

well ds is being very brave about the bad news and isn't too upset. dd is not as bad as she was yesterday and i'm feeling much less like a corpse :scared1:

disney can't do anything about missing yesterday as it's not very clear why we missed it, if it was because of the volcanic ash then we would be still entitled to our 4 nights but as it was airline staff making a mistake and needs to be looked into, we just lose that night :guilty:. maybe the airline will compensate for it but I doubt it. there's a very strongly worded letter on the way to them anyway.

they have however still given us 3 nights so we'll be home Monday night instead of Sunday night, our stay is 3nights instead of 4 nights now, small joy but it's better than nothing.
Will you be there then Mum to Belle? :goodvibes

poor John from Ezyshuttle is getting so messed about by all of this but he's being absolutely super :thumbsup2 he actually cheered me up at 7.30 this morning with his great attitude so i can't wait to meet him now....hopefully tomorrow!

so here we go again, third time lucky and all that :wizard: (please please please :headache:)

i shall keep you all posted and i hope that everyone else who's supposed to be going soon gets there with no aggro :goodvibes

thank you guys for all your wonderful support :goodvibes

rosabelle x

fingers crossed all goes well for you now. its a pity you are missing out on a day but three nights is better than none. i have to say you are taking all of this so well, i would be a mess. cant wait to hear you have made it safe and sound soon

I was gutted to hear that your flight today was cancelled, but glad to hear that you will be getting away eventually. Also glad to hear that you are feeling alot better too & hope your airline gives you some compenastion for messing you about like that, it's the least they can do. Anyway, looking forward to hearing all about your trip when you back. Have a great time. If anyone deserves a great holiday - it's you.

I hope you are there right now......guessing you are as no more posts from you. Hope you have the best of times .

hi again everyone :goodvibes

well ds is being very brave about the bad news and isn't too upset. dd is not as bad as she was yesterday and i'm feeling much less like a corpse :scared1:

disney can't do anything about missing yesterday as it's not very clear why we missed it, if it was because of the volcanic ash then we would be still entitled to our 4 nights but as it was airline staff making a mistake and needs to be looked into, we just lose that night :guilty:. maybe the airline will compensate for it but I doubt it. there's a very strongly worded letter on the way to them anyway.

they have however still given us 3 nights so we'll be home Monday night instead of Sunday night, our stay is 3nights instead of 4 nights now, small joy but it's better than nothing.
Will you be there then Mum to Belle? :goodvibes

poor John from Ezyshuttle is getting so messed about by all of this but he's being absolutely super :thumbsup2 he actually cheered me up at 7.30 this morning with his great attitude so i can't wait to meet him now....hopefully tomorrow!

so here we go again, third time lucky and all that :wizard: (please please please :headache:)

i shall keep you all posted and i hope that everyone else who's supposed to be going soon gets there with no aggro :goodvibes

thank you guys for all your wonderful support :goodvibes

rosabelle x

How did I miss this????? Yes, we should get there by Monday lunchtime - what are your plans for the day? We were thinking of Toad Hall for lunch. Will be keeping an eye out for you all, would me great to meet you in the house of mouse!!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter