***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I have to graze rusty's ankle at rope drop while doing our old man walk to FoP and we have FP's for 1130, 1230 and 230 but I'm in for a meet up!!

:offtopic: I could not get on Amazon.com all evening but it looks like it is up and running again.

Last edited:
So fun! We have the Halloween party the night before so we are going to try to sleep in a bit! I assume we will be there by 10-11ish?! We have a lunch ressie at Yak and Yeti!

I have to graze rusty's ankle at rope drop while doing our old man walk to FoP and we have FP's for 1130, 1230 and 230 but I'm in for a meet up!!

Assuming I'm not in a medical care unit with a broken ankle, we plan on being in the park from rope drop until probably 12:30-1 pm on the 25th. I don't have any ressies at all that morning so, as long as I'm not standing in line, I'm free for meet ups all morning.

I'm just messing with you. It will be us, you and probibly 800 other people staying on property!
We don't have any dining reservations for that day, we are winging it for food.

I'm just messing with you. It will be us, you and probibly 800 other people staying on property!
We don't have any dining reservations for that day, we are winging it for food.

I know you're just messin' with me! The question is, am I just messin' with you? :confused3 :laughing:

Only 800 other people? Aren't you the optimist?! :flower1:

@Mollymovacca @anitsa123 I can PM you my cell # if you want to meet up at AK on the 25th. ChiefM and brwnrss34 already have it. I just think it's so funny that 5 of us are going to be there the same day! :grouphug: Personally, I think we should assign a time and place to meet up. My schedule is really flexible. Like I said, I don't have any reservations or FPs at all that morning. My only definite is doing the old man walk/run to FoP at rope drop, and then I'd like to do Na'vi River while I'm in Pandora. Other than that, I'm flexible. Regardless, I'd really enjoy meeting each and every one of you. And we have to get pics together to post here!

@Mollymovacca @anitsa123 I can PM you my cell # if you want to meet up at AK on the 25th. ChiefM and brwnrss34 already have it. I just think it's so funny that 5 of us are going to be there the same day! :grouphug: Personally, I think we should assign a time and place to meet up. My schedule is really flexible. Like I said, I don't have any reservations or FPs at all that morning. My only definite is doing the old man walk/run to FoP at rope drop, and then I'd like to do Na'vi River while I'm in Pandora. Other than that, I'm flexible. Regardless, I'd really enjoy meeting each and every one of you. And we have to get pics together to post here!
Oh you are all making me want to move my Epcot day to AK on the 25th. I love meet ups. If I didn't have the eat to the beat package booked, I'd do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter