***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I miss it too. I've been terrible at keeping update with the DIS boards, I think I disappeared around summer 2018 as everyone was preparing for their trips. but I have a plan to be back....End of September/Early October 2021...3 Day Disney Cruise, MK's 50th and of course at least one MNSSHP. I'm already planning ears and outfits (I am actually on Esty as I write this purchasing ears). Pretty much just waiting for the cruise itinerary's to be released for Fall 2021so I can make it work.

I miss it too. I've been terrible at keeping update with the DIS boards, I think I disappeared around summer 2018 as everyone was preparing for their trips. but I have a plan to be back....End of September/Early October 2021...3 Day Disney Cruise, MK's 50th and of course at least one MNSSHP. I'm already planning ears and outfits (I am actually on Esty as I write this purchasing ears). Pretty much just waiting for the cruise itinerary's to be released for Fall 2021so I can make it work.
Great to hear! Wife and I are going this week for 3 days, offsite, and only 2 days at any parks. Doing MNSSHP Friday and AK Sunday. She picked it, but I'm happy. Hoping to take the kids in 20 or 21, but most likely 21. I love this groups fun spirit. Was such a joy getting to chat with all of you as we prepared for our trips!

We had a great time in Sept 2017. I was shocked at all the differences to the MK from the last time I was there. We loved Disney Springs.
We made a trip down in March earlier this year and stayed 5 days at Shades of Green. We finally got our sons first haircut at the Barber Shop on Main Street! We are taking our motorhome down to Ft Wilderness in October and going to a MNSSHP.

We had a great time in Sept 2017. I was shocked at all the differences to the MK from the last time I was there. We loved Disney Springs.
We made a trip down in March earlier this year and stayed 5 days at Shades of Green. We finally got our sons first haircut at the Barber Shop on Main Street! We are taking our motorhome down to Ft Wilderness in October and going to a MNSSHP.
CHIEF!!!!! Awesome on the haircut. I'm sure you already have, but if not, you should join the MNSSHP thread. It's been good reading other's experiences and using that to build a plan for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts