***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Checked out of Coronado Thankfully they gave me a late checkout. Did a quick trip to HS this morning. At F&W with my mom & her BF. Place is a Zoo. I have a cooking demo at 2:30 & then Party for the Senses tonight.

Another good day! We went to Disney Springs and picked up our custom t-shirts then had lunch at the T-Rex cafe. We then headed over to the All Star Sports to check in. I never got a text that our room was ready. They seem to be having technical difficulties with MDE app. We Put our stuff in the room then caught the bus to the magic kingdom and did the monorail loop. Did a QS at the hotel and having a relaxing evening around the pool since we have an early start at AK tomorrow.

Home from my Solo Trip. I had an amazing time. To wrap up my last 2 day:

Friday was my Epcot Day. I missed my Wave Breakfast by oversleeping. I went directly to Epcot has F&W for Snack before I went to my Mexican Tequila lunch. I had fun day. I decided I wanted to make it back to the hot tub before the pool area closed at CSR. I went to Coral Reef for my ADR and asked if they could move it up and hour and half. They were able to accommodate me. I was able to make my bus back to the resort. I got back to my room went to the hot tub got back to my room called and asked for a late check out and they were able to accommodate me. All in All Friday wasn't a bad day.

Saturday I went to HS for an early ADR at Hollywood and Vine got to go in before everyone which was nice to take pictures on the empty street. After breakfast got my FP for Toy Story mania in, headed to Star tours as it was only a 10 min. wait ended up being about 20 mins so I had to run to my FP for the Frozen Singalong. I then headed back to CSR to checkout and meet my mom and her BF to celebrate her birthday.

We went to Epcot and strolled for a bit it was kind of crazy there and I had a cooking Demo so we split up. The cooking Demo was very nice featured Prawns and Toothfish from Australia. Not much food so I decided to finish up using my Snack Credits and Sampler tickets at the booths. Mostly Drank around the world. Then My mom and her BF meet me for Party of the Senses which I had a Guaranteed seating for 3. The party was so fun good music, good food and we got a few souvenirs at the end. Party was still going when we left at 9:30p for the drive to Fort Lauderdale.

I will say that while I enjoyed CSR I don't know if I would return. The room I had was nice was located in Cabanas near stop 4 but I noticed that there was a long wait most times for buses to certain parks and from certain parks there were long waits to the resorts. And while the Cabanas (The only area I feel I would stay) was not too far from the main pool are it was still a walk and a far walk to the Main Lobby area.

I loved visiting Solo so much things to 2 or not do lol. I would definitely do it again especially during F&W which seems as if they have something similar during different times of the year.

I did book a BB for my kids and I to return next August I will stay at AOA in a Nemo room. Hopefully Toy story land will be open by then. I've had a good time here thanks for letting me join in.

I'm so glad everyone seems to be finding low crowds. This has been the busiest September trip we've ever encountered. But we still have been enjoying ourselves a lot. We do rope drop every day and early magic hours when available.

I just want to say FOP was amazing!! But I don't think any attraction is worth a 2 or 3 hour wait. We did rope drop and thanks to a separate entry line for AP holders, we were in front at the turnstiles and were probably the second group to ride if not the first. They skipped the first little video to hurry the process along.

I can say I was there the week before and a few days after Irma and its my normal time to go and the crowds were way down. I mean I waited only 30 for FOP and didn't wait any longer then five minutes for any other ride. Literally rode frozen back to back five times in a row, used the special door because there was nobody in line. So I would say that until Feb all the crowds will be a little impacted by Irma.

This is more what were used to. Clearly DH and I are spoiled! Glad for you!

Back Home,

What a rollercoaster trip thanks to Irma. We had some really low crowds the days after, most rides were walk on and others including Frozen and River Journey were short waits. But, the week after starting the 17th was almost holiday sized crowds at certain points. All-in-all a great trip. Good Bye September friends, it's time for me to set up camp in the May 2018 board as we get ready for our next trip. See ya real soon!

Back Home,

What a rollercoaster trip thanks to Irma. We had some really low crowds the days after, most rides were walk on and others including Frozen and River Journey were short waits. But, the week after starting the 17th was almost holiday sized crowds at certain points. All-in-all a great trip. Good Bye September friends, it's time for me to set up camp in the May 2018 board as we get ready for our next trip. See ya real soon!
I understand, Ill be back in April then another year before I go back.

Good times!!
Never made it to rope drop but it's ok. FoP will have to wait till next trip. Tried to not wear out the wife and daughter on the first day. It seemed pretty hot to me and I work outside. Hard a great time, catching dinner at the rainforest before we head back to the resort. My 20 month old son has been so very good. He has been all smiles and laughing all day.

I'm so glad everyone seems to be finding low crowds. This has been the busiest September trip we've ever encountered. But we still have been enjoying ourselves a lot. We do rope drop every day and early magic hours when available.

I just want to say FOP was amazing!! But I don't think any attraction is worth a 2 or 3 hour wait. We did rope drop and thanks to a separate entry line for AP holders, we were in front at the turnstiles and were probably the second group to ride if not the first. They skipped the first little video to hurry the process along.

We, too, are enjoying our trip BUT we think all the parks have been extremely crowded for September. Maybe we have been in the wrong parks on the wrong day! I don't know. Don't misunderstand me, some of the stand by lines have been painless during the early morning hours but by late morning...the party is over. Thank goodness for FPs.

I've got to tell you all how absolutely outstanding FoP is!!! Simply the best ride ever. We all loved it. The Navi River ride is great, too, but you can't compare the two. We can't wait to experience them again tomorrow.

Animal kingdom was packed. I hope the rest of the parks are not so crowded. Today we are heading over to Hollywood studios. I hope to do everything pretty quick and then a little down time at the resort. May try to go back to animal kingdom and see pandora at night. Trying to be flexible since we have an early breakfast with Mickey tomorrow and trying not to burn everyone out. The wife was snoring so loud at 4 am it woke me up.

All in all no complaints, room is good and quick service food is not bad. Everyone seems to be having a good time. I have been using the heck out of photo pass, one of the best things I bought so far.

We were at MK yesterday and it was sooo crowded. Regardless, we didn't wait in a line more than 20 min and was able to get 4th,5th...9th fast passes that worked in our favor (my family was impressed with my planning skills).

AK on Sunday was pretty packed as well. We rope dropped that AM and ride FoP (we were there by 7:15). My family thought I was nuts, but they were thanking me after the ride. My girls got their banshees and we were able to do most of what we wanted, but it was super hot!

Enjoying Boma and a pool day today (much needed as we have rope dropped and closed the parks 2 days in a row). Then it's Epcot, AK again (with FoP FP this time) and HS.
Having fun!!! I am missing some ride photos on my memory maker and trying to get in touch with someone is frustrating. But so far the trip is successful! Here's a pic of my family at the front of the pack at AK!

Attachments

• IMG_3742.JPG
    IMG_3742.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 8

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter