***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

Anyone who is there this week (especially if you've gone in Sept in previous years)...how are crowds? Just wondering how Irma impacted this week.

We just learned another family at our school is going next week same as us...may try to meet up...they had to reschedule because of Irma.

MK was quiet as was Epcot. We rode frozen with a 20 minute wait. Animal kingdom was insane though.

Just got back to my room and houskeeping hasn't been...is that a thing sometimes? (Kinda hope I get a gift card :rolleyes1)

I got an F&W giftcard to use and keep. I said load $15. Wasn't till I was buying food that I found out the CM loaded it with $50. Think its the accent, had trouble in US Starbucks a few times. I said Becky they wrote Mickey. :confused3

Those times are not always correct, and I'm sorry but someone can correct me but they are a bit inflated because there are so many people who stop and take pictures that it forces a line and then another person stops to take pictures and so on and so forth. Thats why most people say the wait is actually shorter.
This is very good info. I posted here while I was at WDW (9/2-9/9) that the posted wait time for FEA was 40 minutes. We waited 19. In the 7DMT line and Ariel ride people were holding up the line immensely due to stopping for pictures. Ariel ride posted a wait time of 20 minutes....it was more of a walk on, save for the photo groups impeding.

Flying out tomorrow morning...and our 2yo DD has a fever and is pretty fussy :worried: Praying she feels better when we get her up tomorrow morning!!!

Oh no, I hope she's better!

Just had to leave the Star Tours queue to get ready for the fireworks. 30mins was shown. 40 mins later and I got to the bit were standby and FP merge and it wasn't moving quickly. Lucky I got two rides in earlier, just wanted to end on that.

Missed Little Mermaid Voyage and Kylo Ren meet off my list.

We are here in Orlando!! Took us about 9 hrs with traffic. Bad accident on 75 south bound so I cut across to I-4. Checked into our room on international drive. We ate at the Boston lobster feast and then some shopping. Picking up a few things at Walmart then back to the room to crash. Will probably head to Disney springs tomorrow but we have no set plans. Loving the weather!!

I just got done with my HS day and realised I didn't get my Star Lord autograph :sad: I did BB8 and Chewie so didn't have my book out.

My only way of going back is to get the rest of my meets done in one mk morning and go to HS on the other and then go to HS first then head to MK.

Just need to figure out a quick route.

Last edited:
Everyone went to FOP. Navi was a walk on, been on twice and now 5 min wait.
FOP is 60mins currently, I have a FP next week. X

@Shelbizzles its a 2 hour + wait for FOP.

Yeah. We went to the other side and did Everest and all the other rides that weren’t in pandora and then had a river journey fast pass just before 11. We were on the ride in ten minutes. When we saw FOP it was over three hours. But we are doing more of pandora and have a fast pass for flight of passage on Monday :)

Leaving in a few minutes to drive to the airport. Staying overnight there, and then flying out in the morning.

Can't decide to try to do food and wine for dinner tomorrow night, or keep my Via Napoli reservation. I have 12 hours left to decide. It's likely a win/win situation either way :)

I vote food and wine! It’s amazing. We canceled our reservation for Via Napoli on Thursday so we can do more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter