Official Wishes Dessert Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would post about my experience booking the dessert buffet just now. The first CM I talked to checked every night of our daighter's trip for the "Wishes Dessert Buffet" and told me that it was not being done the entire time. When I questioned this she said, "Wishes is not shown every night, therefore the buffet is not offered every night." When I told her I knew Wishes was being shown she said there must not be a buffet. She also told me that if it was sold out her system would tell her that too.

I knew she was wrong, so I called back. I specifically asked for the "Fireworks Dessert Party at the Tomorrowland Terrace Noodle Station" this time and was able to book it immediately.

I hope this helps some of you who have had trouble getting a reservation when you know darned well it is there to be booked! :)

Wow, I had never heard of this event before - this sounds great! We would so love to do it, I only hope that it will still be done in October when we are at the World.

As soon as anybody manages to get a reservation for a later date than the end of May, please let us know here! :flower3:

I called and they have no openings from April 28th thru May 2nd and I really wanted to do this. I am bummed. :sad2:

I called and they have no openings from April 28th thru May 2nd and I really wanted to do this. I am bummed. :sad2:

Did the CM specifically say they were booked completely? Or that there wasn't anything available there?

Keep trying. There may be cancellations especially since people had to pay in advance. Also, as you can see from other posters, some CM's are not trained very well and have different information than others. The CM you spoke to might not know what they are talking about. Don't give up!

Obviously, the booking glitches some are having (CMS who claim it isn't up yet, etc.) are unfortunate "who you happen to get on the phone" things. I called last Saturday morning after reading about this and the CM I got to immediately found it in the system and was able to book us for our first choice date in mid May.

As to whether this will be offered again once May ends, if the April and May bookings are as strong as this thread suggests, I would be very surprised to see Disney not continue this at least through the rest of the summer high season.

I tried to book Thursday for Sept 14th which will hopefully be the night at MNSSHP and the CM was not able to pull up the date, on the Disney site park closes at 7pm. All the dates around it were available but not that day since in the system there are no Wishes that night since the Halloween party dates have not been officially released. She said to call back when the MNSSHP dates were released and she would be able to book it. She knew exactly what I was trying to book since she had just booked the Dessert party for 4 other people and even asked a supervisor why the 14th couldn't be booked. Just an FYI for those trying to book on MNSSHP dates.

Did the CM specifically say they were booked completely? Or that there wasn't anything available there?

She said that she had openings on May 3rd which is the day we fly out. She did tell me to keep trying because of cancellations. I am hoping. I want to surprise my hubby with this.

Has anyone been able to book past May 30th? We'll be there in August and I really want to do this!

I just booked for May 23rd.

The CM said 9pm arrival.

The cost was 83.00 for Myself , DH, DD 10 (adult price), and DS 5.

This sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate my JUnk food junkie 5 year olds birhtday, and a great way to start our vacation!!

Last time we were in Disney was durnig the World Trade center bombings, so we are hoping and planning for a magical time!!!
If you can only imagine our last trip to Disney was not so magical!! But I am thankful to be able to go again, this time with our children!!

Thanks for all your advice!!

:cool1:May 23-May 29th 2010 POFQ :hippie:

I am really bummed to hear that the bookings go only until May:sad1: I am going in June. I hope they decide to do this after May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter