Official Wine & Dine 2018

I had emailed rundisney over the weekend since I was unable to update my proof of time on active...figured this process would be just around the corner! Their reply to me about that says that we should all receive an email within the next two weeks with instructions for linking our registrations.

Just logged in and updated my profile. I will feel so much better when this is all set and ready to go.

I'm guessing challenges will go out last. Which means I'll incessantly be refreshing my email! LOL!

I never got an email for my races (doing the challenge) but when I logged in to link my son's race mine was already there with all the relevant data like POT and emergency contact. I'm not sure everyone will get an email. I looked and I didn't get mine routed to spam or anything.

I got separate emails for the 5k and half marathon, but everything is linked on my end now.

Question: I registered my mom (who has her own MDE account) and my sister (who does not) for the 5k. I also set up their room/ticket reservations but under my mom's name, but I actually manage my sister's stuff (FP+, etc.). I'm going to assume it'd be a nightmare to transfer that stuff over to an MDE account she sets up for herself, right?

I got the email but my husband hasn't. I won't be able to link it until I get home tonight anyway since My Disney Experience and Corporate IT aren't friends.

I got my email today and everything went very smoothly. I only got one for both my 5k and 10k and everything transferred over properly. All in all it was very easy but beware, once you click the link it expires so you have to make sure all your login info with Disney is correct. The email does warn of it before you click the link but I figured a heads up may be helpful too.

No email for me yet. I’m guessing that’s because I registered through a TA so mine will take a little bit longer.

I haven't received an email yet either and I registered with Disney, not a TA. I'm doing the Challenge so I'm not sure if that matters. I'll just keep hitting refresh on my email! LOL!

My HM registration transfer went just fine. Our Disney account is in my wife's name so I was a bit worried how it would work. When I logged into our Disney the account my registration was there; I just had to select my relationship to the account holder and all was good.

Was just wondering I havent seen an email yet to convert my registrations. Guess im not alone on the challenge side.

Was just wondering I havent seen an email yet to convert my registrations. Guess im not alone on the challenge side.
Wow disney must be spying on me. I got the email like 5 minutes after I posted that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter