Official Wine & Dine 2018

Registered for the Challenge, logged in on Chrome through the DVC link. Room was booked months ago, so just need a flight!

How long is it appropriate to wait for a TA to get back to you via email before you start calling...5 minutes, 15 minutes...:duck:
I know they still have bibs! I just need one more bib, one more night..
ETA: I just realized everything with Disney this year has been just one more ...just one quick trip, just one AP, just one more points add on, just one more race, one more night...I'm going to be broke.

How long is it appropriate to wait for a TA to get back to you via email before you start calling...5 minutes, 15 minutes...:duck:
I know they still have bibs! I just need one more bib, one more night...
I just emailed mine to get one more night too....

Registered DS and I for the half. Now to find a POT race before July for the 2 of us.

Had hoped to use the 15k time from 2 weeks ago but it had more hills than I thought. Only flatish 10k I could find before the cutoff is tomorrow. At least it doesn't start until 840 so I don't have to get up super early ☺

Every other day that we were supposed to get to register early, I didn't have plans. As luck would have it, today I had already promised my daughter I'd take her to the zoo. Not just any zoo, though. The one that is an hour away and not the one that was only 20 minutes. My husband was great and got all of the registration duty. He managed to get me registered for the challenge, the 10k for him, and the 5k for both him and my daughter. Unfortunately, the 5k was sold out by the time he got around to me. There's still Tuesday, though!

Called my TA, he was very nice and super accommodating. 5k bib is bought and a request to check in a day earlier is in process. Talked my boss into letting me take an extra day off. I can't believe I finally get to runDisney! Woohoo!

We are thinking about not doing the w/d now. It doesn’t look like they will have a Halloween party in November and we wanted to take a short trip. I’m thinking the princess might be better for us.

We are thinking about not doing the w/d now. It doesn’t look like they will have a Halloween party in November and we wanted to take a short trip. I’m thinking the princess might be better for us.
Woah woah woah. They aren't having a Halloween party on the 1st like they have in the past?

Woah woah woah. They aren't having a Halloween party on the 1st like they have in the past?
Well we don’t know for sure since Disney hasn’t announced anything but a lot of websites are speculating that there will be no November party this year.

Oh dear. We gifted my family a trip to Disney to do the Halloween party. Mom mom was also hoping to stay a little longer and do the Christmas party so we decided to arrive on October 31 (pretty late as we would fly out after work), do the party on the first and some fun stuff for a long weekend, and then she and my dad were going to stay on an extra week and do the Christmas party. When we discovered we were going to be there for W&D, we decided to throw it in, but my husband kept emphasizing to me that he hoped we wouldn't lose sight of the fact that this trip was for the party. Now the party won't happen? Yikes. Could be an interesting dinner conversation in the DooDah household tonight...

Oh dear. We gifted my family a trip to Disney to do the Halloween party. Mom mom was also hoping to stay a little longer and do the Christmas party so we decided to arrive on October 31 (pretty late as we would fly out after work), do the party on the first and some fun stuff for a long weekend, and then she and my dad were going to stay on an extra week and do the Christmas party. When we discovered we were going to be there for W&D, we decided to throw it in, but my husband kept emphasizing to me that he hoped we wouldn't lose sight of the fact that this trip was for the party. Now the party won't happen? Yikes. Could be an interesting dinner conversation in the DooDah household tonight...
I was really hoping for a nov 1 or 2 party to fit in with wine and dine because my whole point was Halloween. If there isn’t a November party we might go earlier in October. That’s why we won’t register for the race for awhile.

Well we don’t know for sure since Disney hasn’t announced anything but a lot of websites are speculating that there will be no November party this year.
Do you know why they’re speculating this?

ETA: just realized Nov 1 is a Thu — my recollection is MNSSHP taking place Mon Wed Fri in Sept and Tu Fri in Oct... not sure though...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter