Official Wine & Dine 2018

I guess I am stuck in the Bermuda Triangle of tech today. Firefox (standard & private), Chrome (standard & incognito), IE and even Safari on my phone won't go thru to the active page from the runDisney AP page.
Thats weird. I couldn't get it through Safari but got it through Chrome.

Thanks to @Dis_Yoda , you gave me an idea to switch up the browser I was using to try and register. I went from Chrome to Internet Explorer and was able to hop right through registering for the W&D Challenge and 5k as a passholder via passholder page! I was also able to register boyfriend/significant other for 5k as well. Tho I had to keep "clicking here" until an opening allowed me to do so both times for registration of 5k events. But we're in!!! Good luck to everyone, in both registering and running!! Can't wait!! See you there!!

FOMO is my life. I will be leaving in January just as everyone arrives for marathon weekend. REALLY want to experience that at least once.
Its one of my favorite times. I have never done this weekend before so that's why I am so unsure.

Interesting to see the various successes versus issues getting in to register this morning. I'm happy to have gone thru the TA with tix and room waived. It was very nice to get an email from her earlier this morning confirming my challenge bib was guaranteed and not having to stress about whether my browser would let me in to register. Turns out the $25 TA fee was only $2.23 more than I would have paid with the active fees anyway.

@rteetz YAY! The 5k has run through Animal Kingdom in the past which makes it special! DH and I got in through sheer determination. Nothing worked on phones, nothing worked on laptops, finally got in through desktop and IE. Funny how one thing works for one person and another thing works for others.

@rteetz YAY! The 5k has run through Animal Kingdom in the past which makes it special! DH and I got in through sheer determination. Nothing worked on phones, nothing worked on laptops, finally got in through desktop and IE. Funny how one thing works for one person and another thing works for others.
Hope to see you there then! I love AK so a 5K through it will be fun barring any course changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter