Official Wine & Dine 2018

Showing 5k is "onhold". I had problems with Chrome and by the time i logged in with IE i got the onhold message. there is always Tuesday!

I just got through and registered but had to do it the long way. Without giving anything away,
- Hover over the register button and note the address at the bottom of the page.
- Go to Chrome "New Incognito Window" from the upper right corner of your page
- Type in the web address you noted earlier

Your in!

Chrome doesn't seem to be working. IE worked fine right away. Crazy how we can find out so much more information from each other here than calling in to the IT help desk.

Ok, registering for 10km now. For other merchandise, I need to pay separately for each? I thought medal, etc was included, am I missing something?

Make sure you clear all cookies/history. My Chrome wasn't changing then I cleared and it's good now. I'm not registering but was curious how this all played out.

Showing 5k is "onhold". I had problems with Chrome and by the time i logged in with IE i got the onhold message. there is always Tuesday!

Got the Challenge registered but not the 5K, it shouldn't be a problem when it officially opens up...

I got the same thing, but if you keep refreshing it could open up -- did for me.

But yeah -- sure you'll be able to get it with regular registration as well. :)

Got in for me, tried to register my wife and got the "on Hold." I then switched computers and got in just fine.

I am debating if I want to do the 5K or just stick with the challenge.....
Same...I would LOVE to run through AK and be able to get some pics on the course as well (not sure I will be able to do that for the 10k). Plus, Lady and the Tramp. It will depend on what my TA can do and how generous my boss wants to be with my time off.

Chrome (even with a cleared cache?) never worked for me, but IE forwarded to the correct page and let me register for the Half. I never use IE! What a world!

5K is still on hold. I don't know what I should do.... Maybe I will just hope they have a Halloween party Nov. 1st since I have never been to one.

I could not get in with Firefox. Chrome got me right in. If you are having any trouble, try another browser.

Wow - that was interesting...Chrome on PC and Safari on iPads looped as everyone experienced. Switched to IE and MS Edge then no issues. GF and I in for 5K (Lady and Tramp her fav movie) and Challenge.

I guess I am stuck in the Bermuda Triangle of tech today. Firefox (standard & private), Chrome (standard & incognito), IE and even Safari on my phone won't go thru to the active page from the runDisney AP page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter