Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2019

Nice! I couldn't get any Slinky Dogs for the times I looked. I probably could have looked for other times, but wanted to keep my FPs for mornings/afternoons.

I was honestly surprised. But I'll take it! Maybe something will open up! Normally I wouldn't care too much, but my kids haven't ridden SDD yet or FoP so I know they will be chomping at the bit to ride!

If anyone is looking for a bib for Wine & Dine, the American Cancer Society has 10K bibs and a Challenge bib! This is a great way to make your miles more meaningful and be a part of a community of runners looking to finish the fight against cancer. Since we are getting close to race weekend, we are working with new participants on their fundraising minimums and deadlines. Email jenna.leinwohl@cancer.org if you'd like more details :)

After spending some time on Batuu and Toy Story Land, I can totally see us running thru both. I wouldn't hedge any bets on running past the Falcon for the Wine & Dine though. But the tunnel entrance off of Grand Street (near the Muppet-Vision 3D) would be a great throw back to the old costuming tunnel before they started tearing apart the Studios....

Give it to me? :)
Or probably sell it.
Well, I would entertain the thought of selling. The races are expensive enough without losing money on them for something I cannot use. How about a little more guidance?

Now I remember, thank you. But what can I do with it if I am not attending the party?

I would venture to say plenty would be willing to purchase from you. I know I need one for my husband this year so I'll be looking to buy one. It's kind of a win-win since the purchaser gets something for cheaper then what Disney sells it for normally and the seller recoups some of their race fees. It's pretty common to see people here and in FB groups sell them.

I'll have my ticket available too, but I have no idea how to transfer or anything. LOL. My mom and I don't really care for Epcot anyway :duck: so I won't be paying an additional $85 for her to attend.

I would venture to say plenty would be willing to purchase from you. I know I need one for my husband this year so I'll be looking to buy one. It's kind of a win-win since the purchaser gets something for cheaper then what Disney sells it for normally and the seller recoups some of their race fees. It's pretty common to see people here and in FB groups sell them.
huh...so
I'll have my ticket available too, but I have no idea how to transfer or anything. LOL. My mom and I don't really care for Epcot anyway :duck: so I won't be paying an additional $85 for her to attend.
I would venture to say one would settle on a buyer and set up a meeting place. Dunno, but that seems the most likely and easiest.

I would venture to say one would settle on a buyer and set up a meeting place. Dunno, but that seems the most likely and easiest.

So it is a physical ticket I should get in the mail? I did Wine and Dine last year and don't remember getting anything...I could be forgetting it though, I have the memory of Dory.

They usually have an after party spot at the expo you can go to if you didn't receive it in the mail. Plenty of people give their tickets away or some do sell them. I don't know on the whole linking it to your MDE as I didn't do that when I went, but people I think have done it.

I think I have all my outfits figured out, I just need to actually make them. I found a snake skin today and thought I could wrap it around myself for the 5k like Kaa, just kidding.

I've never purchased one as this is the first year I'll need to as my husband is actually joining me, but the below sounds reasonable....

Do you already have an entry? If anyone is looking to make their miles more meaningful, everyone is welcome to join the American Cancer Society's Team DetermiNation. Email: jenna.leinwohl@cancer.org, if you're interested :) As a member of our team you will have special access to our ACS Finish Line tent, a American Cancer Society Singlet to represent on race day, Training resources, Your own personal fundraising coach, and customizable fundraising website with the functionality to link a Facebook Fundraiser straight from your dashboard. More benefits are available to anyone who raises 250+

Do you already have an entry? If anyone is looking to make their miles more meaningful, everyone is welcome to join the American Cancer Society's Team DetermiNation. Email: jenna.leinwohl@cancer.org, if you're interested :) As a member of our team you will have special access to our ACS Finish Line tent, a American Cancer Society Singlet to represent on race day, Training resources, Your own personal fundraising coach, and customizable fundraising website with the functionality to link a Facebook Fundraiser straight from your dashboard. More benefits are available to anyone who raises 250+

@Jenna Leinwohl, the ACS is a wonderful organization, but please don't cross-post the same messages on multiple runDisney threads.
Thanks for letting me play moderator ala @rteetz.

Just wondering if anyone knows when we find out who will be at the Expo? I messaged one of the brands I'm looking at and they told me they would be at the Expo (so I'm very happy!), but would like to know who else might be there so I can anticipate how much damage my wallet is going to take there!

I am so tempted by this magicband!

They usually have an after party spot at the expo you can go to if you didn't receive it in the mail. Plenty of people give their tickets away or some do sell them. I don't know on the whole linking it to your MDE as I didn't do that when I went, but people I think have done it.

That's reassuring to know, thanks! I don't expect to receive my ticket in the mail since I'm not in the USA so hopefully I can sort things out at the Expo. (That being said Disney has in the past oddly mailed stuff like Memory Maker tickets to me overseas, but the timelines are odd to say the least and I've managed to receive some stuff after my trips. So I'd much rather they not mail tickets to me and let me pick up there!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter