• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

I'm in for the pre-Marathon meet. Sadly won't be able to do Hurricane Hannah's or DATW.

Unfortunately I can’t make HH and we fly out before DATW.

But I am aiming for the 10k fuel stop and a pre-10k meetup if it happens.

I’m down for the 10K fuel stop. :D Not sure if my sis will stop w/ me.

I want to make it to HH, but not sure if my +3 will tag along.

If there are pre-race meet ups:
10K = maybe
Full = definitely

We’ll be leaving before DATW on Monday.

Possibly me +1 for the HH meetup Friday. We have some FPs at DHS but will be walking to Epcot at some point in time, so if you all are still out there we’ll drop in.

I'm willing to share my location with people who just want to pop in during DATW so you know where we are. (If you have an iPhone and use Find Friends.) Given that I don't pass out in a bush somewhere along the way. ;)

I can probably do a text group for DATW locations if people want one. I'll make @croach give me some tips ...

I got my little tracking app to work, but there's something about it that the WDW WiFi doesn't like and it blacklists the map API key and I'm not sure I'm going to have time to fix it once I get back to Orlando and can troubleshoot it.

I can probably do a text group for DATW locations if people want one. I'll make @croach give me some tips ...

I got my little tracking app to work, but there's something about it that the WDW WiFi doesn't like and it blacklists the map API key and I'm not sure I'm going to have time to fix it once I get back to Orlando and can troubleshoot it.
Find Friends work surprisingly (and creepily) well. I have had friends locate me at a festival before. Or we can just group chat. Whatever. I'm easy.

I'm in for the 10K fuel stop (capri sun for me please) and a may show up for a portion of DATW, but since I don't drink alcohol, it will be to meet many of you wonderful people who encourage and/or enable my running pursuits.

Find Friends work surprisingly (and creepily) well. I have had friends locate me at a festival before. Or we can just group chat. Whatever. I'm easy.

But that would mean I have to turn on Location Services and :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:.

I'm in for the 10K fuel stop (capri sun for me please) and a may show up for a portion of DATW, but since I don't drink alcohol, it will be to meet many of you wonderful people who encourage and/or enable my running pursuits.
And you can even be part of our drinking game even if you don’t drink!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter