***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Has there been any rumors of a D23 event for the opening of Toy Story Land?

On D23's site, there is a 2018 event schedule, which lists a Toy Story Land event. However, this is likely going to be similar to what they did with Pandora last year, which is just allow a handful of d23 members in a soft opening with passholders and DVC.

On D23's site, there is a 2018 event schedule, which lists a Toy Story Land event. However, this is likely going to be similar to what they did with Pandora last year, which is just allow a handful of d23 members in a soft opening with passholders and DVC.

I can’t seem to find this on the site, I’m interested because we’ll be there early/mid June and hoping they have either a d23/AP/DVC event that we could check out ....might be too soon though.

I can’t seem to find this on the site, I’m interested because we’ll be there early/mid June and hoping they have either a d23/AP/DVC event that we could check out ....might be too soon though.

Its sort of hard to find, but here's the link :)... Scroll down a little and you will see it.. It just says Summer 2018, but I am guessing around 2 weeks out would be a good guess for a date.

https://d23.com/d23s-lineup-events-2018/

I got my SDD FP+ for the 30th in the early afternoon and my Saucers FP+ for the 1st in the evening. That way, I'll see it during the day and at night...So excited!! :yay:

Nice! We are doing something similar. We got SDD FP for 6:10 PM on the 30th, it was first available time I saw for 5 people when I booked them yesterday. Then we have booked AS2 FP for 9:15 AM on the 1st with plan being to hit TSL just to do the saucers then immediately leave wdw to drive back home. Not sure how well this plan will work out but I guess we're going for it since we scored the FPs!!

Nice! We are doing something similar. We got SDD FP for 6:10 PM on the 30th, it was first available time I saw for 5 people when I booked them yesterday. Then we have booked AS2 FP for 9:15 AM on the 1st with plan being to hit TSL just to do the saucers then immediately leave wdw to drive back home. Not sure how well this plan will work out but I guess we're going for it since we scored the FPs!!
I'm super envious! We are missing it the beginning of June and won't be able to check it out until October.

So excited about TSL - a little concerned about FP planning though (as haven't don FOP in AK either). So which park day would you push out - do TSL earlier and then AK day? or vice versa? Going in October, so trying to guess how demand will be by then.

So excited about TSL - a little concerned about FP planning though (as haven't don FOP in AK either). So which park day would you push out - do TSL earlier and then AK day? or vice versa? Going in October, so trying to guess how demand will be by then.
I would say see what's available. If you can get one vs. the other do that. If both are available then do what works best for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter