***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Hey y'all, was just speaking to a CM at Magic Kingdom and he said that AP previews will be in May. He received info from a CM newsletter? Don't know how reliable this info is, seems like they're cutting it close?

was just speaking to a CM at Magic Kingdom and he said that AP previews will be in May. He received info from a CM newsletter? Don't know how reliable this info is, seems like they're cutting it close?
CM newsletter, who knew, guess my copy got lost in the mail. Take everything a CM says with a boulder size grain of salt, and not just from the bus drivers.

Been watching too. We are there June 1-9. Both ap holders and dvc members. Also at Bwv, so an easy walk over.

Home over a week and I forgot to mention, for those that ask about buses, they were GREAT - never waited more than 10 mins going or coming and this trip every driver was exceptionally friendly and made the ride fun. One morning our driver Celia - was a RIOT almost didn't want to get off the bus.
Happy Tuesday everyone!

May have been asked/answered - I went back a few pages and didn't see. What time would y'all arrive for the 7 am EMH? We're going the end of July/beg of Aug.

May have been asked/answered - I went back a few pages and didn't see. What time would y'all arrive for the 7 am EMH? We're going the end of July/beg of Aug.
We don’t really know how they will operate quite yet. With Pandora they have allowed people in the park before official opening and then held them at the bridge. They might do something similar with toy story. I would get there at least 30 minutes before it starts.

He looks GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Maybe I'm being nitpicky, and don't get me wrong, I'm VERY excited for the land...

But if the land is supposed to make guests feel as though they've been shrunken down and are wandering around Andy's backyard, then shouldn't Woody and all the toy statues be people-sized? Minor "plot hole" I just thought of...

Maybe I'm being nitpicky, and don't get me wrong, I'm VERY excited for the land...

But if the land is supposed to make guests feel as though they've been shrunken down and are wandering around Andy's backyard, then shouldn't Woody and all the toy statues be people-sized? Minor "plot hole" I just thought of...

I think guests are maybe the size of the Green Army Men??? JMHO

We don’t really know how they will operate quite yet. With Pandora they have allowed people in the park before official opening and then held them at the bridge. They might do something similar with toy story. I would get there at least 30 minutes before it starts.
thanks! i actually suggested we get there for 6:30 and got the most confused looks.

At least there is finally some rumbling of AP previews. I know it is just rumor but it has been so silent that I have been wondering if TSL may work differently than Pandora and not even have previews at all.

At least there is finally some rumbling of AP previews.
I haven't heard a peep, maybe today?
I have been wondering if TSL may work differently than Pandora and not even have previews at all.
That's certainly a possibility. If they do have them, I expect them to be abbreviated. For it to be the same as Pandora, previews would have to start in about five weeks? That's a lot of work to do in five weeks in order to be ready for a month of previews.

Not sure where they stand on completing the saucer ride but it seems to me the final landscaping would be easier to complete than Pandora. It may look like they are farther to completion than they really are. I'm hoping so at least!

We arrive two days before opening. Would you all try to plan a pre-opening day at HS or just bite the bullet and do two days within 3 days of opening? I don't really know if the crowds will be any lower in the week leading up to opening. And I can't get fps for TSM until opening. Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter