***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I was thinking there would only be one way in and out of TSL(until SWL opens).

But it looks like there will be a "little exit walkway" from the "bottom" of TSL back to the "bottom" of Pixar Place.

Is that correct?

i-3ffBzHt.png
Could that be the (very long!) exit for TSMM?

I was thinking there would only be one way in and out of TSL(until SWL opens).

But it looks like there will be a "little exit walkway" from the "bottom" of TSL back to the "bottom" of Pixar Place.

Is that correct?

i-3ffBzHt.png
Incorrect. That little walkway is the new exit for Toy Story Mania. There will be only one entrance and exit for the land when it opens.

Incorrect. That little walkway is the new exit for Toy Story Mania. There will be only one entrance and exit for the land when it opens.
Thanks.

How are TSL and SWL going to "hook up"-will there be a "bridge" or something similar "separating" them?

While the TSL pre-opening won't have as much pomp and circumstance as Pandora had, it will still be the biggest thing to happen at WDW this year. That makes it a big deal. I think many will be surprised by it's popularity.

I agree. My son will be 18 next week and leaves for his senior trip next week too. He’s bummed TSL won’t be open. I told him it’s more of a Kids toy land and he said he didn’t care and is still bummed.

Last trip he was 15 and didn’t want to wait in line for the buzz and woody meet but i made him. Once we met them he had the biggest smile and then told me that he felt like he met his childhood heros. Lol.

I think this land is gonna be big for all age groups. Toy story has been around for a long time.

According to Club Level guests booking 90 day Fastpasses it appears Toy Story Mania will remain Standby only through late May.

Did they bump out the time frame? I thought it was standby only through the end of April.

May 7th was the date we had originally. Now we are looking at standby only through mid to late May.

I have heard we won’t see FP back at Toy Story Mania until the land opens.
So why the estimate of mid to late May for the FP return...wouldn’t it be June 30? Just trying to get a better understanding of what Memorial Day will be like. Thanks.

So why the estimate of mid to late May for the FP return...wouldn’t it be June 30? Just trying to get a better understanding of what Memorial Day will be like. Thanks.
We only have it confirmed right now that it will be standby only through mid to late May from those booking the 90 day paid club level fast passes. Club level guests have reported Toy Story Mania is not available for booking and CMs are telling them it will be standby only. We have no info on what is happening in June yet for sure.

Planning a trip for the end of July and we’ll be staying offsite. I know we don’t have the exact set up of FPs yet. Is there any chance of getting FPs for any of the TSL rides at 30 days out that soon after opening?

Planning a trip for the end of July and we’ll be staying offsite. I know we don’t have the exact set up of FPs yet. Is there any chance of getting FPs for any of the TSL rides at 30 days out that soon after opening?
There is always a chance but its probably slim.

From April 9th until late May (likely until opening according to rumors) no Fastpasses are available for Toy Story Mania and the ride will be standby only to prepare for the opening of Toy Story Land.

I posted the above in red on the first page.

How many actual rides are there? There was a news video that showed like the RC car on a U track, I know Slinky Dog, saucers, TSM, sort of lost at this point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter