***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

See with the fast passes. After you use all three you can get a 4th. Does that keep going Upto 7 or 8 etc or is there a limit

Also can you use the 4th etc in a different park

See with the fast passes. After you use all three you can get a 4th. Does that keep going Upto 7 or 8 etc or is there a limit

After you tap in for the 3rd FP+, you can go on the app right away and you select what park you want (so yes, it can be different from where you are). There's no "cap" on getting additional FP+ in this manner. I did 13 in a day once, and we got started a little late..but literally 6 in the last 90 min of the park being open. Have fun!

After you tap in for the 3rd FP+, you can go on the app right away and you select what park you want (so yes, it can be different from where you are). There's no "cap" on getting additional FP+ in this manner. I did 13 in a day once, and we got started a little late..but literally 6 in the last 90 min of the park being open. Have fun!

Woo that’s really good then. And to think the last two visits I went I only used three a day as I never knew this

Not sure if this has been asked yet or not but, do we think the Evening EMH on Friday nights in July will be for the whole park or just TSL? I know last year at AK it was just for Pandora but it was also every night. Also, if it is the whole park are lounges and beverage carts usually open during EMH? I have never done an evening EMH at any park before but thinking we would try it at DHS while there in July and I am sure we would want to grab an adult beverage or two. Thanks!

The only limit on how many fast passes you can utilize in a day, is time running out on you or fast passes running out in the park. Your forth can be in another park. Once you've used your original three you can go wherever you want and start booking new fast passes one at a time (unless you've cancelled your originals, then you can book up to three at once in the new park depending on how many you used of the originals. Example: you use only one fast pass and cancel the other two - head to a new park - you can book two new fast passes immediately).

Last edited:

As I only became an AP this past December I wasn't able to be "in the know" for Pandora AP previews, but I have read all 32 pages and note that several people mention there were time slots you could sign up for, so once your slot "expired" how did they move the people that were there out? or once you were in you could stay in as long as you wished that given day?

Starting to price flights and hotels for an end of June trip should i "need" to :)

several people mention there were time slots you could sign up for, so once your slot "expired" how did they move the people that were there out? or once you were in you could stay in as long as you wished that given day?
I was there all day on most days during the previews doing audience control and two hours was enough time for most people to tour Pandora. It's not that big and FoP was down a fair amount of time. Some people stayed past their time slots, but usually not enough for it be an issue.

ETA, added "doing audience control."

Last edited:
Is it just me or did Disney make a bigger deal of Pandora last year with all of their announcements rather than this year's Toy Story Land?

Is it just me or did Disney make a bigger deal of Pandora last year with all of their announcements rather than this year's Toy Story Land?
Pandora was a big deal. AK's largest expansion and it cost almost $1 billion to build.

Toy Story Land is a land focused on kids and cost less. Wait until the marketing push for Star Wars (and its already begun).

According to Club Level guests booking 90 day Fastpasses it appears Toy Story Mania will remain Standby only through late May.

I was wondering what the CL guests were experiencing as far as that attraction was concerned.

As I only became an AP this past December I wasn't able to be "in the know" for Pandora AP previews, but I have read all 32 pages and note that several people mention there were time slots you could sign up for, so once your slot "expired" how did they move the people that were there out? or once you were in you could stay in as long as you wished that given day?

Starting to price flights and hotels for an end of June trip should i "need" to :)

I was there all day on most days during the previews doing audience control and two hours was enough time for most people to tour Pandora. It's not that big and FoP was down a fair amount of time. Some people stayed past their time slots, but usually not enough for it be an issue.

ETA, added "doing audience control."

We were fortunate to be able to sign up for an AP preview late evening (6-8? 7-9?) one day followed by a DVC preview first thing the next morning (9-11?). AK was closing down about the time the evening preview time slot ended, but the next morning we were allowed to stay in Pandora as long as we wanted.

While the TSL pre-opening won't have as much pomp and circumstance as Pandora had, it will still be the biggest thing to happen at WDW this year. That makes it a big deal. I think many will be surprised by it's popularity.
I think so too.

While the TSL pre-opening won't have as much pomp and circumstance as Pandora had, it will still be the biggest thing to happen at WDW this year. That makes it a big deal. I think many will be surprised by it's popularity.

^^^^^^^ my whole theory as to why it wasn't opened in 2017.

I was thinking there would only be one way in and out of TSL(until SWL opens).

But it looks like there will be a "little exit walkway" from the "bottom" of TSL back to the "bottom" of Pixar Place.

Is that correct?

i-3ffBzHt.png

I was thinking there would only be one way in and out of TSL(until SWL opens).

But it looks like there will be a "little exit walkway" from the "bottom" of TSL back to the "bottom" of Pixar Place.

Is that correct?

i-3ffBzHt.png
I believe Pixar Place will be backstage area for cast members once TSL opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter