***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Did some changing around of our resort stay. It has been a crazy year and did an extended family trip a few weeks ago so was not going to do our December trip, but since our June trip was not the greatest, we decided to do our December trip, but shorten it up and drive instead. So we are at POR from December 27-31 driving from Iowa! Kind of crazy to drive down for that short of a trip, but as a family we need this! But I think that I am going to leave this trip a complete surprise until Christmas morning and start our adventure that night!

Just got our party tickets for December 16th (thanks for the early b-day present mom).
My ADR day was a few weeks ago and got everything I wanted. Left some days a little open for flexibility.
Still waiting patiently for Candlelight Processional Dining Packages and Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert party info!!

Now I am thinking of booking FQ for the day we arrive. We have the Holiday Inn at Disney Springs booked but I think I will surprise my niece and sister. Especially since my mom took care of our Party tickets!!

We never did a PPO breakfast but I’ve always been intrigued. However, if we are going Christmas week, is there any point in booking these? If the parks change their hours and open early, that negates the benefit, right? Or am I missing something? How do PPO people handle this?
I am going to Disney for the first time as an adult in December. I had the same question - I ended up booking a PPO at BOG just in case in addition to BOG at lunch time. If the park hours change - I can cancel the breakfast and just stick with my lunch reservation. If the hours dont change I can do the reverse and keep my breakfast reservation and cancel lunch.

Hope that helps

I was able to book the majority of what I wanted when it came to ADR's. Here's the tentative plan:

12/10 T-REX @ 3:30, check in to Pop Century
12/11 Chef Mickey at 2:00, MVMCP @ 4-12
12/12 'Ohana breakfast @ 11:30
12/13 *possible Universal*
12/14 *possible universal*
12/15 BOG @ 8:10, Afternoon Tea at GF @ 2:00 & Character Couture Makeup for me at 3:30, Pixar Play Center for kids at 5, Monsieur Paul @ 7:30 for kid-free desserts
12/16 BOG @ 8:05, 'Ohana dinner at 7:00
12/17 HW&V @ 8:00, Sci-fi Diner @ 2:30
12/18 BOG @ 8, Holiday Sleigh Ride @ 6:00, California Grill @ 8:00
12/19 Tusker House @ 8, Sanaa @ 7:30 or 9
12/20 Check Out

I hope it's a cool experience. I picked the hair and makeup package. Now I'm trying to figure out what character I want my makeup inspired by. I'm not really a princess or a villain girl, so I'm struggling a bit. I'm hoping there will be a lot of photos between now and then of other people that I can look at.

Yes! Keep checking! I randomly check a few times a day. My flight was $166 last week and $92 today. :)

Right now the flight I want is $359 a person, ONE WAY! And there are 4 of us. :badpc::sad:Nope,nope,nope. Its only a 3hr flight for Pete's sake! Pray for me LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter