***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

We never did a PPO breakfast but I’ve always been intrigued. However, if we are going Christmas week, is there any point in booking these? If the parks change their hours and open early, that negates the benefit, right? Or am I missing something? How do PPO people handle this?

Whew, between a new baby (born June 12th), and our 180 days sneaking up on us prior to that, it's been a busy June so far! I managed to log in ~7:30 on ADR day and get pretty much everything we wanted. We also are adding my sister who is 19 to our reservation! She's amazing, and we can't wait to have her along.

Nov 30th - Dinner at Boma (Now, we won't be checked into our resort till the next day, but this was the only chance to squeeze this meal in on this trip. It may get cancelled as the time moves closer).

Dec 1st - Raglan Road 5pm

Dec 2nd - Kona Cafe 12:20p

Dec 3rd - Sci Fi Theater Lunch 11:30

Dec 4th - BOG Lunch 11:20a ; Yak and Yeti 5:30p (lunch may get cancelled with a dinner the next night, or vice versa. I'm waiting to see as things roll out)

Dec 5th - BOG Dinner 5:55p

Dec 6th - No ADR's (possible CP package),

Dec 7th - Cape May Cafe 9:05a ; California Grill 7:55p for DH and I (girls will be watched by my sister!) It's also my birthday, so we'll watch MVMCP fireworks from the balcony.

Dec 8th - 12:15p Nine Dragons lunch ; 7:30 Tutto Italia Dinner

Dec 9th - 11:45a Chef Art's Brunch

Dec 10th - 5:40p Tony's Dinner MK

Dec 11th - O'hana - 9:20a breakfast and check out day. Head to Crayola world with long time friends. Leave early in the morning, the next day!

We never did a PPO breakfast but I’ve always been intrigued. However, if we are going Christmas week, is there any point in booking these? If the parks change their hours and open early, that negates the benefit, right? Or am I missing something? How do PPO people handle this?

That is the issue, If they switch to an 8 am opening I feel it is not worth it for the 8 am breaky... We have done a PPO breaky 2 years ago and I loved it, we did BOG. Ate our breaky, looked around the castle and then went over to line up for mine train before the crowds made it back there. We got on and rode it once before the crowd, then got on for a second ride with a 20 min wait I think.. then went over and did some of fantasy land. I don't know if that is typical or not but it worked well for us that day. I'm worried they will extend the hours because there are so many party days...

If Disney releases the Disney Early Morning Hours for December....if you reserve the morning that the are having these early mornings, they wont change the hours on you since people are paying extra to get in at 8am and have that extra hour.

Just found this thread. My husband and I will be doing our first couples only trip 12/6-12/12 at POP. I’m hoping to get him to love Disney as much as I do. It’s such a different trip when planning for 2 adults instead of the kids. I’m very excited, I think it will be great.

Share your plans?

Here ya go...I think, lol. This is what I have for now. I hope I can leave them alone! We're staying at Boardwalk Villas. :)

12/16 - Homecomin' dinner (Arrival day & Disney Springs)
12/17 - Garden Grill breakfast, Boma dinner (Epcot day)
12/18 - Beaches & Cream late lunch (our MVMCP night)
12/19 - Sci-Fi dinner (Hollywood Studios day)
12/20 - 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner (Magic Kingdom day & Epcot evening for Illuminations)
12/21 - Boma breakfast, Yak & Yeti dinner (Animal Kingdom day)
12/22 - Hoping for a CP package - Restaurant Marakesh (various plans day)
12/23 - Departure day

Here ya go...I think, lol. This is what I have for now. I hope I can leave them alone! We're staying at Boardwalk Villas. :)

12/16 - Homecomin' dinner (Arrival day & Disney Springs)
12/17 - Garden Grill breakfast, Boma dinner (Epcot day)
12/18 - Beaches & Cream late lunch (our MVMCP night)
12/19 - Sci-Fi dinner (Hollywood Studios day)
12/20 - 1900 Park Fare breakfast, Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner (Magic Kingdom day & Epcot evening for Illuminations)
12/21 - Boma breakfast, Yak & Yeti dinner (Animal Kingdom day)
12/22 - Hoping for a CP package - Restaurant Marakesh (various plans day)
12/23 - Departure day

Nice picks! I have some of the same places on my list. We’ve never eaten at Boma, even though we’ve stayed at AKL. I wanted to but it never worked out. Plus my family’s not very adventurous, lol.

Nice picks! I have some of the same places on my list. We’ve never eaten at Boma, even though we’ve stayed at AKL. I wanted to but it never worked out. Plus my family’s not very adventurous, lol.

The breakfast was awesome, our favorite on property! We are trying the dinner for the first time this time.

Here are my plans so far:
11/29 Arrival in AM at AoA, go to MK, dinner at Narcoosee
11/30 MK, EP after MK closes for dinner at Chefs
12/1 HS, dinner at H&V, JBJB dessert party*
12/2 Church at 8am, Uber to DS for Homecoming brunch(may cancel this), head to BC for 2pm B&C - if keep Homecoming will just have a sundae, MVMCP
12/3 AK, Jiko for supper
12/4 EP, CP package for Biergarten*
12/5 breakfast at GFC, MK and leave for airport
* still needs to be booked

Got our ADR's :)

12/2 - Cape May Cafe breakfast (still trying out for an early Ohana's)
12/3 - Via Napoli (which will become Candlelight Processional package when released)
12/4 - 1900 Park Faire breakfast and Beaches & Cream Dinner
12/5 - Liberty Tree Tavern
12/6 - 50's Prime Time

Here are my plans so far:
11/29 Arrival in AM at AoA, go to MK, dinner at Narcoosee
11/30 MK, EP after MK closes for dinner at Chefs
12/1 HS, dinner at H&V, JBJB dessert party*
12/2 Church at 8am, Uber to DS for Homecoming brunch(may cancel this), head to BC for 2pm B&C - if keep Homecoming will just have a sundae, MVMCP
12/3 AK, Jiko for supper
12/4 EP, CP package for Biergarten*
12/5 breakfast at GFC, MK and leave for airport
* still needs to be booked

Our plans are so similar! We will also be at MK/EP on 11/30, HS on 12/1 doing dinner at H&V and possibly JBJB dessert party, and doing Beaches & Cream and MVMCP on 12/2! :)

Our plans are so similar! We will also be at MK/EP on 11/30, HS on 12/1 doing dinner at H&V and possibly JBJB dessert party, and doing Beaches & Cream and MVMCP on 12/2! :)
We should plan to meet up. I am going solo so would be nice to visit

Hi December Friends! Roll Call Updated.

As always, please let me know if there is an error (to find yourself: It's sorted by arrival date first, then departure date, and then alpha by username if at the same time). Please post your original arrival date if editing is needed, so I can find you more easily. :)

Now that we are at/after 180 days, here a few other nifty things we've done that can be booked. (Check out the first post for some other December-specific stuff, including dessert parties and the thread on MVMCP!)
And on a final note, while I'm still super sad about not being able to go in December, our replacement August trip is coming up and i cannot wait. I got great FP and was able to sign up for the Moonlight Magic @ Epcot, so really happy. If i don't melt, i'll report back here so you can hear what August is like!

Last edited:
Going with my mom and 8 & 11 yr old daughters. ADRs:
12/9 (late arrival) T-Rex 9pm
12/10 At Universal then 7:45 1900 Park Fare
12/11 11:30 Fantasmic H&V, 4pm Sci-fi diner
12/12 8am BOG, 2:30 CRT
12/13 5pm Tusker House
12/14 8am Ohana 4pm Coral Reef
12/15 at Universal
My mom's 1st time to Disney World so cant wait for her to experience all of these!!:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts