• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autographs are not FP+ and can't be booked ahead of time - you wait in line outside the gates to get a fastpass/wristband. I think Yuli had suggestions on the first page about what time it was suggested to line up in order to get the fastpass each day for each celebrity.
yes, first page has how to get a fp and the suggested time for each celebrity

is Ashley part of the wait outside the gate thing or is she signing at Darth's Mall?
she does 2 signings. One is waiting outside the gates like all the other celebs and then she does a Her Universe merchandise only signing inside Darth's Mall. The one inside the Mall you don't need a wristband/fp just make the line and buy something of HU there

or Kamino :D
Kamino-oleaje-bajo-Tipoca.jpg

It feels like Kamino in Austin lately. As long as the mold stays down, I can build an ark:)

Am about to release a Rebel Hangar for 8.05pm Sun 31st May for 5 if anyone wants to grab it..... now!

I've been stalking the dinning site and just picked up a Galactic Breakfast for this Sunday 17th, 2 people at 9:50am. If anyone wants it let me know and we can coordinate a time so I can cancel

:offtopic:Super news today!!! My Husband had his license suspended. He was speeding and tried to get out of it instead of paying. I did remind him about the court date every week but of course "He isn't a child and I need to worry about my own stuff". I said just pay it! But NO. Dumb*** missed his court date. What a surprise!!!! Now he had a failure to appear and his license suspended. He thought he would get it back the second court date. But again the Idiot had to plead not guilty to speeding (15 over) which made the judge mad and he wouldn't give it back. He can go on vacation with us but now I have to make the 18+ hour drive by myself and at the end of our trip I gotta drive those 18 hours straight back, cause my daughter has a cheer camp to be at for her school team. No drinks for me either cause my husband refuses to take the bus to the parks. I am so upset right now. He doesn't drink at all but I like to, especially on vacation... (not getting wasted or anything) I know I get lynched for this here but I don't care that much about SW. I am a Marvel/DC girl. I stalked and wasted ours to make those SWW things awesome for him. And that is what I get in return! I know my kids still will enjoy everything. That's the only thing making it worth my efforts. Right now I care less about his enjoyment. I know I am mean right now but when I see that he doesn't even care about everything falling on me I get really annoyed. Sorry totally of topic but I had to vent somewhere. I am just so disappointed and stressed out right now.

:offtopic:Super news today!!! My Husband had his license suspended. He was speeding and tried to get out of it instead of paying. I did remind him about the court date every week but of course "He isn't a child and I need to worry about my own stuff". I said just pay it! But NO. Dumb*** missed his court date. What a surprise!!!! Now he had a failure to appear and his license suspended. He thought he would get it back the second court date. But again the Idiot had to plead not guilty to speeding (15 over) which made the judge mad and he wouldn't give it back. He can go on vacation with us but now I have to make the 18+ hour drive by myself and at the end of our trip I gotta drive those 18 hours straight back, cause my daughter has a cheer camp to be at for her school team. No drinks for me either cause my husband refuses to take the bus to the parks. I am so upset right now. He doesn't drink at all but I like to, especially on vacation... (not getting wasted or anything) I know I get lynched for this here but I don't care that much about SW. I am a Marvel/DC girl. I stalked and wasted ours to make those SWW things awesome for him. And that is what I get in return! I know my kids still will enjoy everything. That's the only thing making it worth my efforts. Right now I care less about his enjoyment. I know I am mean right now but when I see that he doesn't even care about everything falling on me I get really annoyed. Sorry totally of topic but I had to vent somewhere. I am just so disappointed and stressed out right now.

Um, no. He can take a cab while you rely on Disney transportation to get yourself to and from the parks.

Um, no. He can take a cab while you rely on Disney transportation to get yourself to and from the parks.

I agree with yulilin!

@spc67carr
That sounds like my DH. 2 weeks after DS was born, I picked up the mail to find a warrant for his arrest for one of his two outstanding speeding tickets. Luckily, it was a mistake by the court. DH refuses to take Defensive Driving, so he has to fight it in court. In Texas, you don't want to just pay it, because the insurance company will either cancel your policy or raise your rates. If you take the class, they dismiss the ticket plus several hundred dollars in fees.

I hope things get better. Once you are at WDW, I bet they will. Make him buy you some things from the new Marvel store at DTD as an apology:)

Yeah that's what I would like to do. But I know that would result in an argument. Maybe he will come around. He wasn't happy today mainly because I was right and he somehow thought that all his wishes would be granted in court. I told him what makes you so special to have everything forgiven. He didn't like that... But it could have been way worse I guess. We leave on the 21st so I have still time to convince him not to be selfish for once. I am not asking to drink all of the 11 days we are there. So a few bus rides shouldn't kill him!

Someone is reporting on easy wdw that the Darth Vader picture at the galactic breakfast was available as a free download this year! Can anyone else confirm?

Someone is reporting on easy wdw that the Darth Vader picture at the galactic breakfast was available as a free download this year! Can anyone else confirm?
Last I heard and from first hand accounts it's not a free download. @lovethattink did it and she checked and saw she had to pay for it.

Man this half day at the park is wearing me down! It's only 5:30!
How's Mrs. BobaFett doing?

So, I will skip on Ashoka auto. So me and my wife with do the Ray and Peter on the two days. I plan to get a nice photo of each signed. I am trying to think up some cool ideas for the second autograph from each. So far I have thought of action figures or comic books. Less likely ideas of poster or tshirt. What does everyone else get signed, also just want to make sure you can get anything signed by the person as well.

So, I will skip on Ashoka auto. So me and my wife with do the Ray and Peter on the two days. I plan to get a nice photo of each signed. I am trying to think up some cool ideas for the second autograph from each. So far I have thought of action figures or comic books. Less likely ideas of poster or tshirt. What does everyone else get signed, also just want to make sure you can get anything signed by the person as well.
I have a calendar with images from all the movies that I take every year. You can get Blu-Ray/DVD sleeves, books,etc. They will sign anything. Peter won't personalize but Ray will. Also remember that it doesn't have to be SW, in Ray's case it can be from any movie he's been in, if you want that

Oh, it's going to be him as Darth Maul, that's a given. I have a few Darth Maul Comic books if I don't come up with anything. As far as pictures. What do they have there to buy for auto, or would it be better for me to get something before I go. Also about how much would their pictures there be. I also have comics with Chewie on them. I do collect comics, so I may try and find a good cover of both for a comic and get those signed for my collection.

Oh, it's going to be him as Darth Maul, that's a given. I have a few Darth Maul Comic books if I don't come up with anything. As far as pictures. What do they have there to buy for auto, or would it be better for me to get something before I go. Also about how much would their pictures there be. I also have comics with Chewie on them. I do collect comics, so I may try and find a good cover of both for a comic and get those signed for my collection.
each celebrity have these for free, they are 7.5 x 5 inches
starwarsweekend2014-7.jpg

for people that don't have something that they brought with them. You can find large pictures, there will be Chewbacca toys I'm sure. Official Pix will be at Darth's Mall this year so you could buy a picture there

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter